• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What battle would you really like to see?

Cloche

エスパーレディ
Years
  • Satoshi (Ash) VS. Metapod Guy.
    I would love to laugh at them and make snide comments. And then bring out a Charmelion and toast both of them for their idiocy.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Paul and Gary, totally not inspired by the other thread. Okay, it was. I'd really like to see them battle because both of them are probably Ash's biggest rivals, in terms of both character and battling.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I think I'd like to see Trip vs. Gary or Paul, or a tag team of Ash and Gary vs. Paul and Trip (because of Ash's rivalries with the other 3).

Years
  • Ash vs. Steven - I feel like that's a way overdue battle. Steven has barely been showcased and I'd love for Ash to have challenged him after he conquered the Battle Frontier. Would've made for a much better finale.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • I agree with Ash vs Steven. Steven made several appearances where he can actually challenge ash to even a one-on-one battle. I want it to happen.

also, Gary vs. Paul, Ash's strongest rivals.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I have always wanted to see battle between Ash and Cynthia. Gary vs Cynthia, well... that was pretty lame but I think Ash would be better. After Ash's lost to Paul in Lake Acuity I wanted to see their rematch and luckily they battled at Sinnoh League.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Red vs Cynthia, it would be epic!
    Pending they made an alternate series.

Satoshi (Ash) VS. Metapod Guy.
    I would love to laugh at them and make snide comments. And then bring out a Charmelion and toast both of them for their idiocy.
    I assume you mean Samurai?

Lance vs. Cynthia - Love to see a clash between Dragon Masters.

Ash vs. Steven - Maybe in some hopes of promo for RS remake he shows up and actually has more of a role. I'd just like to see an actual battle out of him.

Gary vs. Paul - Two of Ash rivals would definitely peek my interest.

Harrison vs. Ash (again) - Loved the battle and I would like to see a rematch.

Harrison vs. Tyson

Ash vs. Cynthia - Hopefully they do what they did in Undella and let your challenge Cynthia cause that would be an awesome match up.

Alder vs. N - Didn't get to see it in the game would love to see it in the anime.

Ash vs. N - Two humans with a deep love for pokemon.

Years
  • Ash vs Prof.Oak
    Professor Oak reveals his team from his youth and then battles Ash.
    That would be interesting.

Ash vs Richie- rematch
    Since Charizard didn't really like Ash, it made him lose. If Ash and Richie had a rematch it would be interesting.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I would love to see a couple of battles that haven't been made yet.

~Cynthia vs Steven
    ~Gary vs Paul
    ~Dento vs Brock
    ~Iris vs Misty
    ~Ash vs N
    ~Dento vs Cress
    ~Iris vs Drayden- For the second battle to show off how much stronger she has gotten
    ~Alder vs Cynthia
    ~Bianca vs Barry

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Ash vs Lance
    Lance,Ash,Alder vs Cynthia,Steven,and Gary in a Triple battle
    Ash vs N
    Lance vs Steven
    Cynthia vs Alder
    Gary and Ash vs Lance and Cynthia in a Double Battle
    Gary vs Paul