• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What been the best region so far?

Your best region?

• sinnoh

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • hoenn

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • johto

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • kanto

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I absolutely loved the Hoenn region. The pokemon there were so cute and diverse! *-*
    The new gymleaders were also pretty fun, cause you could really interact with them and stuff.
    The region itself was pretty as well. I liked it all. ^-^

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Johto comes first, it has lots of nature and awesome Pokemon. Johto is a place of Legends and the Land is carved with them. The two towers, Lake of Rage, Dragon Den, Ruins of Alph, ...
    Second comes Hoenn, variation in nature and again, very nice Pokemon. It's fun that they made new islands, even the Pokemon League is on one. And a city in a volcano is original. *_*

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    I remember first getting my hands on Gold version. Don't get me wrong, R/B/&Y Were great and all, but G/S/&C Had that special something to me. It was an incredible rush that put Pokemon at the top for a while. I especially liked the feature when you could travel back in time and trade with the previous versions. With that being said, I think it's time for a remake of G/S/&C, don't you?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I think it's johto because it was the region with more legendary pokemons in the series...
    Um, what? :| I think there are more legendaries in D/P's Sinnoh than in all the other games combined. Johto had more than Kanto, but its count still pales in comparison to its sequel regions.

Anyway, my favourite is Johto. I just liked the feel of GSC much better than any other games. The towns were all just right, the Pokémon were fresh and new, but they hadn't lost that certain something that Pokémon from Sinnoh or Hoenn didn't have. D: So overall, it was the best experience in a region for me.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Hmm, I like Johto the best for the games, and Hoenn the best for the anime.

The Johto games were the most creative, and the Pokemon were very unique. The only thing that'd set the games back would be the graphics. As for the anime, I didn't care for Johto, except for Master Quest.

I liked the Hoenn anime the best because of the contests, and May ^^ The actual gyms and all were about the same as the rest in my opinion.

KingOfClubs

Insert Cool Title *HERE*
    Years
    Johto 100% Who can forget saving the Miltank, or crossing that huge area of water inbetween the lighthouse place and Cianwood or w/e? Not to mention, you beat the elite four and it isn't just, ok now catch some legendaries. It was REVISIT FREAKING KANTO! Awesome, can't wait for a remake.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2009
    I liked the Johto and Kanto Pokemon the best, and the GSC games were my favorite. Probably because Pokemon Crystal was my first ever video game and I didn't play the 3rd gen games because I didn't have a GBA. But even now that I have D/P I still like Johto the best.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2007
    I think it wouldbe Kanto for me, if only for the memories of those first few steps into such an amazing world n_n

~ Strawberry Vulpix :t037: ~

Back