• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What browser do you use?

What browser do you use?

• Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 58 39.7%
  • Internet Explorer

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Safari

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Chrome

Votes: 62 42.5%
  • Opera

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Depends what I'm using it for. Mainly, I use firfox, but on occasion I'll use Chrome if I'm in a rush. Firefox is better for coding too, which I've just got into. Firefox has also been customised, so its my firefox, which is why I love it now ;)

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    I use Safari for many years. Many people think it's a bad browser, but I got used to it and don't plan changing to Firefox because of that.
    I have my other browsers ready for voting on some sites, though.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I mostly use Firefox, I had Google Chrome before, but I switched because the main problem I had with Firefox was that my computer was slow before because of all of the things on it. When my computer was reformatted, Firefox 4 RC came out, and it just seemed faster to me, so I tried it out, and I really liked it. The design was similar to Chrome's so it didn't make much getting used to.

For some reason, I wanted to use Chrome again, so now I'm fluctuating between both of them.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I use opera, as I dislike the Chrome style that IE and Firefox have picked for their new versions. Also, firefox crashes far too much, IE is slow and Safari is Mac only.

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Google Chrome it's just fast and cool,I used to use firefox but now it's slow so slow I can't even search after I typed anything on Google :(

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I'm currently using Firefox 5.0, and most browser-check websites can't seem to realize it even exists yet XD I was using Aurora before but I switched to the Beta channel when it came out, I want to have the latest features but I prefer having some more stability if I can choose.

I also have Chrome installed, in case I ever need to use a second-option browser for some weird reason. I also have IE9 installed somewhere, I'm sure (I'd take me a while to figure out how to start it). Not that I really care about it, I just try to have it updated so it's not a security hazard. I'd uninstall it if I could without affecting Windows, but yeah...

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    I use FireFox, Internet Explorer, and Safari.
    I mainly use FireFox for forum browsing, IE for random stuff (online games, youtube, random browsing), and Safari for anything else (Facebook, memebase, etc).

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    I'm currently using Firefox 5.0, and most browser-check websites can't seem to realize it even exists yet XD I was using Aurora before but I switched to the Beta channel when it came out, I want to have the latest features but I prefer having some more stability if I can choose.

I also have Chrome installed, in case I ever need to use a second-option browser for some weird reason. I also have IE9 installed somewhere, I'm sure (I'd take me a while to figure out how to start it). Not that I really care about it, I just try to have it updated so it's not a security hazard. I'd uninstall it if I could without affecting Windows, but yeah...

I completely forgot that Firefox 5's beta had been released - jeez.

At the moment I am using Firefox 4.01, and have Opera installed as a secondary browser.

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
    Years
    Safari I just used to using it from high school. (it was an Apple Campus)
    But I also have Firefox installed and sometimes use it.
    I just plain dslike IE.

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I'm using Firefox 4.01 at the moment. I might try the FF5 beta, but I'm pretty content with this at the moment. And I have Chrome as a secondary browser.

Katja

Years
    I like google chrome a lot but the simon says icon puts me off. :P
    Jk I like firefox the best~

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I use Firefox mainly, but that's because It allows me to see CSS and images properly.

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
    I used to use FireFox, but they've been slipping lately with the way they're handling the browser. I use FireFox for very specific things, and I use an older version. The latest version of FireFox attempts to be like Chrome anyway, but fails. I'd rather use real Chrome than "Fail Chrome."

FlameChocobo

Warrior of Hoenn
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2016
    I usually use Mozilla FireFox most of the time. I started using Chrome since FireFox (should I dare say "FailFox") starts closing and send me an annoying "Firefox has crashed" message everytime I try to use it. I went back to FireFox after seeing Chinese Kanji on the area you see ads on Chrome.

Since FireFox gets too annoying to use, I decided to use Chrome again.

And Internet Explorer = X_X

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    I use Firefox, though I'm starting to find Mozilla's copycat attitude toward Chrome very annoying. If they copy it enough, I'll be finding another browser. I don't like Chrome, I don't want to use Chrome, Mozilla Edition.

Years
    I used to use Firefox when it was the best, but now I use it as the backup to Google Chrome. I think I'm about to switch back because I have to click "run this time" every time a page uses Java.

Back