• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What browser do you use?

What browser do you use?

• Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 58 39.7%
  • Internet Explorer

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Safari

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Chrome

Votes: 62 42.5%
  • Opera

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I used to use Firefox all the time, but then I joined a website (that shall remain unnamed) that would not work properly with it, so I got Chrome for that and now it's my main browser. I still use Firefox for some things, though. I still have IE, but yeah. Never use it.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE... and it's Chrome. Given, I have every other browser installed, but that's because I tend to test them whenever new advancements are made.

NismoZ

SMW Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2011
    Google Chrome. Very much.

It's fast, it's reliable, and it's pretty. What more could you want?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE... and it's Chrome. Given, I have every other browser installed, but that's because I tend to test them whenever new advancements are made.

I'm the same, I like checking in case (on the off chance) some other browser gets a new feature that I like enough to change browsers.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Wanted to branch away from the norm of Firefox and heard Opera was really fast plus i loved the speed dail. But boy is that thing buggy, I use Chrome now :D

Years
  • Wanted to branch away from the norm of Firefox and heard Opera was really fast plus i loved the speed dail. But boy is that thing buggy, I use Chrome now :D

You know you can get an addon for chrome that turns the homepage into a speed dial :3
    I use this one but there's also a different version that's simpler and with less features.

femtrooper

Starfleet Commander
    Years
  • I use Chrome whilst on my laptop, but Firefox when at school. Love both of them, but I prefer Chrome.

dozo

party hardy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2014
    Firefox forever <3 It's fairly fast for me as far as usage goes, and I have my little Gallade persona staring at me all the time.
    I used to use Internet Explorer and ohhhh gosh I'm so glad I switched.
    I've never really tried Chrome before, but I've no interest in it.

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
    Years
  • I use Mozilla Fox everytime. So theirs my answer. I use IE for backup since I don't have anything else but AOL.

Charlie Kelly

King of the Rats
    Years
  • Chrome. I've never been a fan of Firefox, I don't like the "blank slate" feel it has without 30+ extensions. I've also never had great experience with startup times. Chrome, Opera and IE all have always started right up when I click the icon, while Firefox takes a good 4 seconds.

I used Opera for a long while, but I like the feel of Chrome more.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Mozilla Firefox & Google Chrome, I do believe using Firefox is the best among all the browsers available.

Years
  • I use Google Chrome on my laptop and desktop. I used to use FireFox until it just went bad for me, then when I switched to Chrome, everything became much faster.

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
  • I have three. Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator and Google Chrome.

I prefer using the third one specially because it's much speedy than the rest.

At the same time I keep a look out for newer versions ^^

Back