• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What browser(s) you totally use?

What browser(s) you totally use?

• Total voters

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    On Windows, I totally use Opera because it's alot faster and uses less memory than Firefox and Firefox is alot slower on my PC.

On my Mac, I use Shiira and Opera. I don't use Firefox on my Mac because it's Mac port of it is totally bad, and it's slow.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    I like totally use Firefox. I like totally also occasionally use Opera, too. Like totally not that often, though. ;P

You like totally need to stop talking like that.

*expects her to say, "Like totally talking like what?"

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I use Mozilla FireFox for surfing the net and Internet Explorer 7 RC1 for viewing my site on how it looks.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Firefox in both Linux and Windows. It rules. Although I am getting a little bit worried of how it's been using more RAM than usual.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I use Firefox. I used Opera for a while, but then it stopped working for me so I never bothered reinstalling it. Firefox may take up a fair amount of RAM, but it's still quite tolerable and to be honest, it's perfect for me because of the extensions. More importantly, the Livejournal extensions, since it tells me whenever my LJ flist updates and also instantly switches which account I'm logged in under, so it's really convenient. =x I'd keep it for that reason alone~

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I use Firefox and IE, mostly Firefox though. Because Firefox doesn't work with javascript links very well, I just use IE for that type of stuff. Otherwise, I perfer Firefox~

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    This is kinda stupid to say but I'm gonna be using Opera when the Nintendo DS Browser comes to Australia. :D

Years
    I use Firefox, mostly due to tabbed browsing and just overall being comfortable with it. I've tried using IE7 before, but I found myself not liking it - when I tried doing the same things in IE that I'd do in Firefox, they just...didn't quite work as well. Kinda threw me off a bit.

Plus the extensions and themes for Firefox, while not a necessity, are nice little things to have. :>

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, and Netscape. I mostly use Firefox though. Gotta love those tabs. IE only kills my computer. I only use Opera and Netscape as Plan B and C.

ShadowHero

Whirl-Islands Co-Webmaster
    Years
    On Windows, I totally use Opera because it's alot faster and uses less memory than Firefox and Firefox is alot slower on my PC.

On my Mac, I use Shiira and Opera. I don't use Firefox on my Mac because it's Mac port of it is totally bad, and it's slow.

0_o Firefox works faster on my Mac than on my Windows.

Either way, it's Firefox on both.

Years
    my dad hates me downloading stuff so I use IE and some yahoo browser I got with my broadband package, it has tabs so I'n happy.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I use Mozilla Firefox because it is totally awesome! I love the features that it has, they make it better than most in my opinion. I havn't tried all of those browsers but Firefox beats out all the ones I have tried.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I use FireFox. I wouldn't have anything else now. I'm really used to it and I love it so I don't see me changing brwosers anytime soon.
    I still use FireBird for some other smaller things (like getting on PC with other accounts).

Back