• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What C-Gear skin are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cataclysmic

A New Adventure
Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2015
    I'm using the Piplup skin on my Japanese White version and Zoroark on my English Black version.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2017
    Shouldn't there be a poll at the beginning of this thread so one can easily assess the C-Gear preferences?

Anyhow, I've sprung into a Spring Deerling skin.

Khall

Permafrost
    Years
  • i'm using the spring deerling skin, but before i changed, i was using audino. i don't really care for the others, except the normal pikachu one.

Last edited:

Ashe1024

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    The Mincinno one. I think Mincinno is absolutely adorable!

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    Deerling skin ftw! I've been using that one since the moment it was available. Deerlings for life teehee.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Hey guys it's been over a month since this thread was last posted in, which means that you can't post here anymore. If you'd like, you can make a new one or post in our discussion/announcement thread. Locking now, though!
    What C-Gear skin are you using?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back