• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What car do you drive

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
  • What kind of car do you guys drive? Do you like your car or you want a new car?

I drive a 97 Camaro SS. Only has 80k miles on it and I've topped it out well over 120 numerous times.

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
    Years
  • 2015 Camaro SS and a 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 650R.

Shout out to the Camaro crew lol

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I drive a 2004 F-150. It's a great truck, but unfortunately not mine. It really belongs to my parents, who are nice enough to let me use it. I would like to get a new Ford Ranger, but I think I'll wait until my insurance rate goes down a bit since it can be quite expensive.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I drive a 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT. Love the car, especially since I can fold the back seat down all the way and have pretty decent cargo capacity. It's racked up quite a bit of miles for only being three years old though - I have a long commute to work at least three days a week, and the first year or two I had it saw me driving four and a half hours to school and back five or six times a semester.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i drive a silver 2004 honda accord. it's a really reliable and decent car especially for being 12 years old. however, i'd prefer a 2007 acura tl.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
  • A silver 2002 Holden Commodore VX. One random morning I found it outside, and my mother walked over to me and gave me the keys without saying a word. So far I have had no problems, so I like it.

Years
  • I drive a 2012 Nissan Versa. It's a hatchback too, so I have room to store stuff in in the rear if I ever need to xDc

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
  • I drive a 2001 Nissan Maxima. I like it aside from the occasional problems it gets for being old. I've had it for 2+ years, although I wish I could upgrade by now. I'm trying to get a Honda Accord or a Toyota Camry next, preferably one that is above 2006.

Years
  • 2011 Ford Fusion SEL. Hell of a step up from what it replaced, a 2000 Ford Taurus. It's got power everything, heated leather seats, separate driver and passenger climate controls, and quite a bit more.

Nearly at the 100k mile mark already, though most of those were there before I bought it.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    A 2003 Ford Focus SE. I had to fight two other people to get the car from the dealer (I was the only one whose parents were willing to sign on a loan). I'm so glad that I got him before I really started learning how to drive, so I could get used to handling him.

His name is Spot.
    What car do you drive

Back