• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What changes would you make in platinum?

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
Years
  • Okay lets say that they were remaking platinum after the release of HG/SS (even though there is no chance for that but use your imagination :]) What changes would you make to platinum?

I would put some more scenes with Looker, or at least battle him. That would be interesting.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    Yeah, I'd remake the Battle frontier with more facilities... Like tournament and pyramid facilities.

Also allow you to explore more of the distortion world after you beat the game.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I'd at least make the rival's Pokemon have a better moveset. I mean, I managed to make my way around him with such ease. It was a shame, really.

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    I would DPPt to RSE what GSC was to RBY.
    Make Hoenn accessible in-game, which would also add much needed water routes to the game.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I would:

• Add contests to more towns
    • Expand the Distortion World to make it more accessible
    • Probably make the A.I more harder than it already is
    • Kill all the Bidoofs and Bibarels

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
    Years
  • Make contests in different towns.
    Make it possible to revisit Hoenn.
    Add Skunky and Glameow to 2 areas.
    Have Johto Dogs appear during Christmas, Halloween, and New Years Day only!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I would have liked for the Distortion World to play a bigger part in the game. I also would have liked to been able to battle Charon at least once.

Other than that, just juggle around Pokemon appearances a bit.

Pokemonmaster67

Pikachu, ftw~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2010
    More...Pikachu. I know I might be obsessing a tad, but seriously. I think it sucks you have to go to the mansion to find it. And I would have changed that whole gender differences thing. A pikachu with that kind of tail just turns me off. :\ Other than that, it was one hell of a game.

Years
    • ?
    • Seen Aug 16, 2014
    More Looker scenes, definitely, and access to Hoenn so that all regions appear on at least 1 DS game.

Back