• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What channels do you watch the most and why?

Years
    I normally don't watch that much TV. When my Tv is on it's just for something to listen to instead of music. When I do watch TV it's usually MTV. I watch The Hills. Also the funny dating shows like Next and Parental Control are entertaining. Only because people make fools of themselves.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Umm, I think most people won't be familiar with these, but in my case:

Tele-Tama (TV Saitama): Yeah, local channel. And no, I'm not a Saitama resident, but I live close. Only good option for midnight anime.

TV Tokyo: The big guy.

NHK: Hooray for documentaries.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 5, 2024
    In England the channels are different. i watch Dave (English Sky Channel 111) for Top Gear. Occasionally FiveUs for Whose line Is It Anyway? (Funniest has got to be the Irish Song where Colin says Meow!)

Years
    BBC America for Torchwood, Primeval, Cash in the Attic, & Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares;

SciFI for Doctor Who and Eureka;

CBS for CSI, CSI: Miami, & CSI: NY;

ABC for Grey's Anatomy & Private Practice;

NBC for Law And Order SVU;

Cartoon Network for Pokemon, Naruto, & One Piece (FUNI dub);

Boomerang for Thundarr The Barbarian.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Umm, I think most people won't be familiar with these, but in my case:

Tele-Tama (TV Saitama): Yeah, local channel. And no, I'm not a Saitama resident, but I live close. Only good option for midnight anime.

TV Tokyo: The big guy.

NHK: Hooray for documentaries.
    Assuming it has anime, I want TV Tokyo. ಠ.ಠ
    Oh and is Tele-Tama written as Tere-Tama in katakana/hiragana, or is it actually in latin?

Back