• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What color are your eyes?

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    What color are your eyes, and what color do you want? What color do you find most appealing in others?(If it's even different from what you want yourself.)

My eyes have actually changed colors twice, believe it or not. When I was born, I had really bright, blue eyes, which turned brown after a few years. Then somewhere toward the middle/end of elementary school, my eyes turned green, with little hazel flecks in them, which is what I still have now.

I really think it's cool when both eyes are a different color... like one blue, and one green. If my eyes had to both be the same color though, I'd pick green, which is what I have now, so I'm happy.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    Blue, which I've always been pretty happy with since everyone's always complimenting me on my eyes, so I can't say i'd have it any other way. I like it because if you look really closely at my eyes it looks like water in the ocean!

Ayselipera

My eyes are hazel, but they fluxuate between being more green and more brown all the time. Ideally I wish they were always green since I find that to be the prettiest eye color, but it's not something I care about at all.

Archenoth

(cozy)
    Years
    I had to go look in a mirror after you mentioned your eyes changing color... And mine have too actually...

My eyes used to be bright blue, but now they are blue-green with random hints of yellow... Strange.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    My eyes are boringly brown. I personally find bluish green/grey eyes really attractive, but it depends on the person, in my opinion. So, I suppose I'm pretty content with mine.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I had to go look in a mirror after you mentioned your eyes changing color... And mine have too actually...

My eyes used to be bright blue, but now they are blue-green with random hints of yellow... Strange.
    Actually, I decided to go look at them again, since you said that, and they don't have the flecks of hazel anymore, haha. It's just green, with a yellowish circle around the middle of the iris, and blue-green around the very edge.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    My eyes are dark brown...close to black. The color is boring, but unfortunately no one on both sides of the family have colored eyes. So it'd be impossible for future member of the family to have colored eyes unless someone marries a person with colored eyes, then hopefully! lol

I want green eyes. They are so pretty, and it's my favorite color. :3

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Hazel, mostly. xD
    Depending on the light my eyes seem to be an amber color, while other times they seem more hazel, with a light gray surrounding the outside and then a small burst of amber in the center. Most people just call it brown.
    I call them hazel for convenience, but I think they're more amber than anything.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    My eyes are brown. I'd like to have those sinister glowing red eyes, as they'd look cool and make me more intimidating. But since that's not a real life option... I'm fine with brown eyes.

I really don't have any preference for eye color in others though once again the glowing red eyes would be awesomesauce.

Years
    My eyes are brown. I'd like to have those sinister glowing red eyes, as they'd look cool and make me more intimidating. But since that's not a real life option... I'm fine with brown eyes.

I really don't have any preference for eye color in others though once again the glowing red eyes would be awesomesauce.

Bloody hell, I was thinking that exact same thing as I entered this topic lmao!

My eyes are dark brown, pretty much as close to black as you can get.

Spoiler:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    My eyes are a normal, chocolate brown. It's boring, I don't like it. I always wanted green eyes, because I love green eyes and green in general is my favourite colour. I'm considering getting green contacts at some point lol

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    My eyes are hazel, but they fluxuate between being more green and more brown all the time. Ideally I wish they were always green since I find that to be the prettiest eye color, but it's not something I care about at all.
    This is the same for me, only without the brown. When I was younger, they would change somehow between blue and green! Green eyes are my favorite.

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
    Years
    I have simple hazel eyes. As much as I love my eyes, if I could choose my own eye colour, I would love grey eyes. Grey eyes are my favourite, they are just brilliant.

Years
    Something between brown and green, I have been told both in the past and have no idea which of the two is closer to the truth. I haven't bothered to find it out for a while anymore either.

Years
    Hazel. They're like the perfect mix of brown and green; one color never really dominates when I look in the mirror. I rather like my eye color. :D

I don't really want anything else, but if it had to change, I'd probably go straight green.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    My eyes are like a dark plain brown lol, when you look up close you can see that they're tending to hazel but from normal distance they're just very dark. Uhh they're like deep puddles of.. mud lol.

Back