• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What color is Geodude?

Geodude's Color... Grey or Brown?

• Grey

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Brown

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
Geodudes look grey (gray, whatever), but they're actually brown. I did some rigorous research. (Pok?Dex in Ruby/Saphire) Since the new Pok?dex can sort Pok?mon by color, I did so. When I looked up grey, Geodude wasn't there. When I looked for brown, Geodude and the rest of its evolutions were listed.

HiKaizer

Beer Drinking Dragon God
Years
It probably varies from area to area depending on conditions, like how people in african and south american countries tend to have darker skin because their ancestors spent more time in the sun and westerners tend to have paler skin tones because they tended to come from colder climates.

I think one of the other Pok?mon has a Pok?dex entry in one version that aludes to things like this happening....

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
dqle said:
Geodudes look grey (gray, whatever), but they're actually brown. I did some rigorous research. (Pok?Dex in Ruby/Saphire) Since the new Pok?dex can sort Pok?mon by color, I did so. When I looked up grey, Geodude wasn't there. When I looked for brown, Geodude and the rest of its evolutions were listed.
He is grey have you ever seen a brown rock?
EDIT: Dont answer that...

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 27, 2009
Its a rock, go out side and pick up a handfull of rocks, its all of those colors, rocks have different colors just like humans.

Thats what I think anyways.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
blue said:
He is grey have you ever seen a brown rock?
EDIT: Dont answer that...

Professor Blue Maybe you should research this.

Totally Right VRoad :). Rocks have different colors, textures, shapes, ...Shapes.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 27, 2009
Yeah, never seen a Sedona Red Rock Geodude?
rrg.gif

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
ya but were talking about there world not ours and geodude is a living thing so you never know...

Back