• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What color is your Ds/Lite?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    My oringinal is blue, my lite is white, and my new lite is black.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Here it is:
    What color is your Ds/Lite?

This image makes my DS look pretty. x_x; Mine is really scratched up and, well, ugly. But as long as it works I don't think it would be remotely necessary to get a new one.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I've had the normal, unexciting silver DS for about four or five years. It's pretty boring but I also take some desperate satisfaction that I own some sort of antique when we (my friends and I) compare how old are Nintendo Dual Screens are seeing as everyone has a Lite these days. When I got my DS, the Lite hadn't been thought of and it wouldn't be thrown onto the drawing board for a couple more months.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
    Picked up a White DS Lite today, but not a Pokemon game. Thought I'd wait it out till Platinum.. then I got home and realized I'm going to be waiting a few months. I might go back for Diamond tomorrow..

Years
    I have the black Nintendo DS Lite... :paranoid: I don't like it so much because the fingerprints are way too visible. :disappoin
    I'm not sure about the other colors though.

Also, the touch screen is partially broken. Sometimes, when I touch it, it doesn't work. Other times, when I touch it, it's as if I touched somewhere else on the screen. Also, at other times, it touches itself. :tired:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2013
    lol i have 2 nintendo ds no lites =(. One is blue and one is silver. i got the blue one first but it didnt work anymore after alot playing hours(mario XD) THEn i got silver for christmas =p

blitzbear

aprentice breeder(maybe crazy)
    Years
    i have the blue ds lite and the pink ds lite i think the pink looks better

I have the black Nintendo DS Lite... :paranoid: I don't like it so much because the fingerprints are way too visible. :disappoin
    I'm not sure about the other colors though.

Also, the touch screen is partially broken. Sometimes, when I touch it, it doesn't work. Other times, when I touch it, it's as if I touched somewhere else on the screen. Also, at other times, it touches itself. :tired:
    a ds that touches its self odd

Last edited:

God Magnus

青き戦士 - ゴッド マグナス
    Years
    IT EXISTS!?!

I have the crimson red DS lite and the old silver one, both in a decent condition (if you don't count the cracks and scratches)

but enough about that....

THE EXISTENCE OF A GREEN DS LITE IS TRUE!?!?! OMG!!!!

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
    I have an original silver DS. It's scratched up a bit but it works fine, so it's good enough for me! :D

Years
    I, uh, have more than one DS Lite...

The two I use are the Onyx one and the Arctic one.

The others I have are:

~the pink plus paw-printed Nintendogs DS Lite (unopened; Nintendogs was more boring than my finger, my nose)
    ~the Guitar Hero version (unopened; also, I have never played ANY version of GH; got this for the looks...)
    ~the Coral pink standard (opened; purchased for my mum so she could Sudoku and stuff)

Plan to purchase the Dialga/Palkia Onyx DS Lite soon. And the Metallic Silver in the near future...

So my two DS are one: (black), and two: (white).

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I, uh, have more than one DS Lite...

The two I use are the Onyx one and the Arctic one.

The others I have are:

~the pink plus paw-printed Nintendogs DS Lite (unopened; Nintendogs was more boring than my finger, my nose)
    ~the Guitar Hero version (unopened; also, I have never played ANY version of GH; got this for the looks...)
    ~the Coral pink standard (opened; purchased for my mum so she could Sudoku and stuff)

Plan to purchase the Dialga/Palkia Onyx DS Lite soon. And the Metallic Silver in the near future...

So my two DS are one: (black), and two: (white).
    So you basically collect them? Sounds like an expensive (but awesome XD) hobby. :B

Years
    My Silver NDS was purchased the day of Release in Australia and is still in working condition. Yay!
    I recently put book-covering contact on it, so it is actually Timber-Style...XD

Back