• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What color is your hair?

What color is your hair?

• Total voters

Whiplash

Been very inactive
    Years
    Mine is brown but dark brown when I put gel in which I do everyday.
    And a bit blonde since I dye my hair at the top.
    Yes i do like my hair.

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Usually black unless it's been hit by a powerful sun ray, then you might see a shade of brown or so. But it seems black up close.

Ritsuka

Csokipuding...=3
    Years
    The original color is dark brown, but now, the top of my hair is blond, and all the rest is black.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    My natural color is Dark Brown, and its real long.
    During the summer when I'm out in the sun the top of it turns lighter.
    @_@

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    My hair is light brown, and kinda blondish. But I've had people tell me I should dye it blonde...

eh, no

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    I've got Blonde hair, but I'm hoping to get streaks of a color soon, possibly red or blue, they would go good with a lot of the clothes I wear, especially the red. I wish green matched, because then I could have Drew's hair color

Frostfur

thunderclan queen
    Years
    im posting again. but i want my hair to be like my older brother's!! its completely black and straight and on his bangs that are like pushed off the the side, there's likereddish-purple-ish! i'd like to hear someone tell me that isnt cool!

P.S. he is emo anyway...

Back