• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What color is your hair?

What color is your hair?

• Total voters

AAMLrox

Super Kawaii! ^_^
Years
  • My hair is light brown...when I was younger it was blonde, I guess it just darkened as I got older ^_^

Oxnite

aka Arbok
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    ~~My hair is black, but people say it is brown. *I think there eyes where closed* ~~

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    My hair is natural Dark brown, I used to have blonde highlightes at the front bits of my hair, which looked nice, I'm getting my front bit dyed blonde again in the summer holidays.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • I'm a natural blonde~ :3 My hair is about three or four inches below my shoulder and I have side-swept bangs, omgyay! :O I have some blonde highlights and some blonde lowlights. X3~

~Kelsey

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    My natural hair color is black. But when the sun hits my hair, you can see a tiny bit of brown and red in there. It isn't too much. XD

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I am a reddie, yay me. ^^
    In the summer time, I get blonde streaks. My hair is alittle darker than strawberry blonde though. It's not the color you can get in a bottle! ;)

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • Brown by nature. I used to be a blonde, yet that was when I was just a little runt; I was about ten when my hair started to get darker. My brother is a natural blonde, however.

Mr_Smilie:)

<3 SAKURA <3
    Years
  • my hair was originaly kinda brown when i was young but now its brown
    but when i put my hair gel (yes i do put hair gel in my hair) in my hair it goes dark brown

Back