• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What color nailpolish do you like?

What color nail polish do you like???

• Light pink

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Blue

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Orange

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black

• Any color, as long as it's sparkly!

• Hot pink

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Purple

• Pink with rainbows, flowers or other decorations

• Other

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Red

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Girl, I ain't neva seen no boy wearin', nailpolla. You must be trippin'.

I'm all 'bout dah purple nailpolly, cuz dat's what my girl Becky wears too.

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    I always wear dark purple when I do wear nail polish. More specifically, "Siberian Nights" from OPI's Russian Collection. I always wear it in the fall and winter.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Red cuz ever since Nick told me to wear that I realised it matches me, though blue used to be my favourite.

Wearing the red nao. :D

WHO WANTS PICTURES?

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    ...I'm not gonna post here and pretend like I'm a chick, but sometimes you'll see me wearing black nail polish.

But that's pretty much it. Any other color is just a bit too fruity for my liking.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Well~... I don't wear any and I don't like any, assuming that's a valid answer.

Last edited:

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I wear my colors depending on the season.

winter/fall: darker shades like plum or ruby red
    spring/summer: lighter shades like shimmery pink/magenta or even light orange.

french manicures look good all year round haha.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I don't where nail polish unless a stage character I portray wears it, but I must say i really have no preference of colour as long as it matches wither the personality or clothing styles of the wearer.
    (I've only ever worn it once even on stage and I wore Blue, Not my choice, but what can you do)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I was at a day camp once, where girls AND BOYS put on nail polish! xD

All the boys pretty much chose black..except for me, who chose a light blue..so, I'm voting for blue! xD
    *votes*

Years
    I wouldn't advise for the thread creator to target a topic like this towards girls alone. I'm sure there are boys out there who are in to this sort of thing as well.

As for me, I hardly wear nail polish, mostly because I have a habit of biting my nails. So I wouldn't want to subconsciously do that and taste nail polish at the same time. XD;

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    WHAT?! There's no color Red on the poll?! I occasionally wear nail polish. Every time I wear it, it is always color Red or Green.

~Skittlez~

I'm a living soap opera.
    Years
    I wouldn't advise for the thread creator to target a topic like this towards girls alone. I'm sure there are boys out there who are in to this sort of thing as well.

As for me, I hardly wear nail polish, mostly because I have a habit of biting my nails. So I wouldn't want to subconsciously do that and taste nail polish at the same time. XD;
    Okay, honestly, I bite my nails too! But putting on nailpolish keeps me from biting them.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I don't wear it myself, but how can you do a poll on nailpolish and not put red in the options? I am gonna have to pick red, on girls I mean, don't wear it myself.

Years
    Okay, honestly, I bite my nails too! But putting on nailpolish keeps me from biting them.

I suppose that works for some people. But I'm a girl of habit, so even with nail polish on I would almost always carry on happily nibbling on my nails. Really got to get over that some day.

Also, I've added the option of Red in the poll.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I'm wearing red right now. It's cool, but I sometimes switch to blue, pink, black, and such. I wish I had some purple nail polish since that seems awesome. xD

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Right now they are pink.
    My main colors are pink and silver though :]
    If its a school spirit week,I'll paint my nails blue and white,.
    BLEHH,so it just depends on my outfit<3

Back