• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What colour best describes you?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I would say offline, a deep indigo/violet. Not quite purple because purple is the color of royalty so I feel like a purple person would have a quiet sort of regality about them, but indigo blends into the background and is very quiet and would rather be alone than with other people for the most part.

Online though, I would say I'm an orange. I tend to be very friendly and happy and make friends easily, but also online I'm very vocal about my opinions and what I think is right so I have no problem voicing what I'm thinking and defending it no matter how controversial. That would be a nice combination of yellow and red to make orange. :3

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    People are allowed to answer however they'd like and if they believe that an online definition is accurate they're fine to post it.
    Well, one of the reasons I made this thread was to find out what people think these colours represent, which is one of the purposes of this thread, but you're the mod.
    --

I suppose I'm probably a shade of Purple, actually make that two shades of purple. I suppose when I want to be I can be bright and cheerful, and friendly, and then sometimes I can be the most annoying person you will ever meet. :3

Zapperz

colour swapper!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    YELLOW. cause Im always seen as a joker/prankster around my friends and always seen with a smile on ma face. most of the time happygolucky and cheerful moments for me

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I seriously took a personality quiz for this.

Green
    People whose personalities display shades of green nurture life whole-heartedly. You are the one who takes in stray cats, tends to houseplants, and adores children. You are the peacemaker who can become the martyr if you do not look after your own needs as well.

This. ^
    Green is also my favorite color. Go figure. :P

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    unless you have some ultimate power that you're not telling us about.
    Google, it's public and free to use too you know.

What you wrote seems very similar, if not exactly the same as whats been written here. Although I can understand what ShiningRaichu said about writing what you want, there is no need to call me foolish, or plainly call me a liar.

Last edited:
    Years
    I'm an imaginative, sometimes aloof person. I think a good color for me would be something in the blue-purple spectrum because those are cool colors and I'd definitely call myself more "cool" than "warm." I'd also think it would be a big desaturated, a little grey, since I'm often pretty lacking in luster at any given moment.

Really though I'd like to think of my self in color terms with a color scheme: a lighter, warmer purple for my romantic, creative, dreamy side; the grey shade of purple I mentioned earlier for my broody, darker thoughts; a dusty shade of gold for my sense of humor and my appreciation for puzzles, mental challenges, and learning in general; and a light, breezy green for all my whimsical, unplanned actions.

▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    THIS COLOR

I am not a huge fan of this color, but I guess it describes me the most. Upbeat, vibrant, and such.

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
    Years
    I'd say definitely yellow :) I'm an easy-going, happy, innocent, type of person - so yep, definitely yellow!

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Personality wise, I'd picture myself as blue. I find blue to be a nice, somewhat bright (depending on the shade of it of course) and relaxing. I like to relax and take things easy, enjoying moments of joy, or victory in things that I've put effort into winning, instead of rushing through it, like many people I know would do.
    The ocean also resembles my personality in some kind of way. Most of the time it is silent and easy-going, but can quickly change into a raging ocean, which doesn't bring the least bit of joy.
    In short, I'm mostly in a good mood, trying to be friendly around the people I am with, but when I'm in a bad mood, the atmosphere around me is rather gloomy, so I try not to interact with people at those times.

I haven't taken any kind of fancy test, so I'm not sure if that's what blue actually resembles, and this is just my opinion on blue anyway.

Though when we talk about clothing, blue doesn't fit me in the slightest. I prefer darker colours, so naturally I love black. White goes too, but I don't like it as much as I do with the darker colours.

WhiteExterior

Back from Beyond
    Years
    Silver and icy blue. It's described me all my life. Hell, even on that Mystery Dungeon Pokemon game, when you touch your finger to the screen, I found it hilarious that I actually got silver.

I'm a very calm person, and I'm told I'm very wise as well. I don't know, there's something so mysterious about the colors to me, I think it just really describes me.

Back