• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What colour eyes do you have?

What colour are your eyes?

• Hazel

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Brown

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • Blue

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Green

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Blue/Green - Green/Blue

• Gray

• Other - Please specify

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King!

better
    Years
    Whoa, all of these eye pictures a creepy. xD

Mine are blue. ._. bluuuue. I kind of wish they were *coughorangecough* green. But I guess other people like them. They've been described as 'sky color', 'a wintery retreat', and apparently they could 'melt pineapples'. And they remind people of the ocean. -.-'

Years
    My eyes are hazel. They're like the perfect mix of brown and green. That's what makes them awesome. 8)

Actually no one compliments me on my eyes, even though I think they're pretty. :(</3

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    My eyes are dark brown. I was told that I had lighter colored eyes when I was a toddler.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Green. :( They are a boring colour and eyeliner makes them look somewhat better.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    my eyes are hazel in the daytime, but dark brown during the nightime. :3 i wish i had green eyes though, cause like, green is my favourite colour. ~

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    My eyes are blue with a hazel-y or greeny color around my pupil... and believe it or not sometimes the colors switch places... >.>

Back