• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Colour/Stars Is Your Trainer Card?

What Colour/Stars Is Your Trainer Card

• Blue Trainer Card (One Star): Beat the Elite Four

Votes: 36 50.7%
  • Bronze Trainer Card (Two Stars): Defeat all of the Master Rank Contests

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Silver Trainer Card (Three Stars): Complete the Underground Flag minigame with friends

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Gold Trainer Card (Four Stars): Capture 482 different Pokemon

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • Black Trainer Card (Five Stars): Win 100 times in a row at the Battle Tower

Votes: 11 15.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Mine is blue. I havent even done much. Im working on my pokedex though. Ive had my blue card since July 05 and I started my game on the 5th. Kinda sad huh?

Darkrayz

The (Un)Official Name Rater
    Years
    sometimes in battle tower its very easy to earn points then it goes very hard.
    What Colour/Stars Is Your Trainer Card?

Last edited:
    Years
    I have the Silver Trainer card right now. I've beaten the Elite 4, gotten 50 flags underground, and finishing the Pokedex. I'm doing the Battle Tower next but haven't gotten past 55 consecutive wins yet because almost everyone there uses hax items.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Blue card.. I don't have the time to do all of the other things after beating the E4 so it's gonna stay blue. D:

Gooberdued

< Is friggin' awesome
    Years
    Didnt they have different colours or stars in other pokemon games or is it just this?

They had it in the Advanced games too. And btw, you don't need to have your font so big, it's annoying, imo.

I have a Bronze Card. Beat E4 + 50 Flags in Underground. People do know that they can do each of the events in any order, right?

Years
    Mine's blue, and likely to stay that way unless complete boredom sets in. Most of my Pokemon time is now for battling, though I do go in the Battle Tower a lot, so maybe I'll get another star soon.

Back