• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What computer are you using?

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    The computer I use most of the time is a Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop. It's always been pretty slow but now that I installed XP on it, it's a bit faster. At least the Sims is somewhat bearable on it now, and that's what I spend most of my computer time doing.

And don't even get me started on the netbook... :/ It's some sort of Acer Aspire One thing with Windows 7. It actually runs pretty well, and I've got Ubuntu on it too. My issue is just with the keyboard. I'm kind of a keyboard snob and that little thing just doesn't cut it. As soon as I get my Model M keyboard it's getting hooked up to that netbook. I don't care if a 5 pound keyboard defeats the purpose of a netbook, I didn't buy it for convenience. :P

Both of the computers only have 1 gigabyte of RAM, which is why this laptop sucked with Vista on it. (If I remember correctly, that's like the bare minimum that Vista can run on.) But they both have waaaaay more hard drive space than I'd ever need.

I really need a better gaming computer with a good keyboard.

Tryndamere

the Barbarian King.
    Years
    I got a lenevo R61 laptop with windows 7 Ultimate on it
    and intel core 2 duo
    I plan to get an alienware m14x in 1.5 yrs or so

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2011
    Like the "what internet browser are you using?"

I JUST GOT a Dell AlienWare M11x at the Fashion Square Microsoft Store, it is working awesome hooked up to my old monitor!

Wow you're lucky...Alienware is the best.

Just using by old Toshiba Satellite with Google Chrome. It works fine but it isnt Alienware.

Years
    Model: Toshiba Satellite c655
    Processor Intel Celeron
    Hard Drive:222 GB
    RAM: 2 GB
    (I'm poor, and don't game on a PC so it works out fine, although I'm attempting to get an Asus desktop)

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I'm using some Lenovo desktop I found in the trash one day. Installed Linux on it and souped it up with good drives and RAM.

Back