• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What could of been...

Ayselipera

Farfetch'd and Delibird need evolutions badly. I absolutely loved the fakemon leaked a couple years back depicting these same hypothetical evolutions. XP

I'm pretty sure I know exactly what fakemon leaks you are talking about and I agree, they were great! Although if I had to I would sacrifice Farfetch'd for a Delibird evolution. The dual ice/flying typing is more appealing to me.

For me, it's Jynx, Farfetch'd, Pachirisu and Luvdisc. Luvdisc should've evolved into Mamanbou!

Pachirisu is more of a novelty almost gimmicky Pokemon, so I don't see it getting an evolution. It's just the Pulse/Minun/Emonga (Pikachu repeat) of the IV generation. That's not to say it doesn't need an evolution though.

As for me I found myself backing the evolution of a Pokemon I never cared about until recently which was Luvdisc. When I saw Mamanbou for the first time I had no doubt in my mind that it was a Luvdisc evolution. So when I found out Mamanbou had no connection to Luvdisc I was extremely disappointed. Luvdisc could of really used an upgrade. :(

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2011
    Mine would definitely be Xatu.

What could of been...

I love this poke, but i kinda wish that he was a little stronger, which is why i want an evolution. I'm hoping he gets it in gen VI.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Yes, it is universally accepted that Dunsparce is in need of an evolution. I'd love to see what they would come up with if this were to happen.

I'll raise my arm in support to Rapidash evolving to a Fire/Flying type.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    If there was one thing that I wanted and didn't get, it was a Dolphin Pokemon. We have Gorebyss, which is actually an Eel, and Kyorge, and while it is an orca so to speak, I wanted a Pokemon with more of a Bottlenosed Dolphin feel.

Other than that and evolutions of some Pokemon, nothing really.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yeah, a bottle-nosed dolphin would be cool....

one based on a different (smaller, obvs, as Empleon's an Emperor, the largest) penguin would be pretty awesome also, as they could give it water,ice or ground (as penguins are land-dwellers) quite easily, or put something random in its' typing like Empoleon's Steel-typing....

I kinda want to see a Tropius pre-evo....as long as it's incredibly cute, I don't care, as Tropius is fairly cool as it is....

However, tbh, I'm just glad they made Gen V link-able. I had this gut instinct that they were going to separate it off completely, bar the Hoenn remakes, make a new National Pokédex, then extend that in Gen VI with a few more oldies....

Back