• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..+What culture attracts you?+..

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    I didn't think this topic needed a poll, because the options are many...so the title says it all, what culture attracts and you want to become a part of it (maybe)?

I like the italian culture very much <3 Thats why I'm learning italian, and I'm plannig to move there to study...:3

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
    There is onlt one and it is mexican, but I'm alredy mexican so I think another will be japanese.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Although I have never been attracted to a culture, I have been interested in the Japanese culture, which led me to learn Japanese and to become an anime elitist.

Last edited:

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Japanese culture is my big-time one, but I also like Egyptian and Indian cultures. :3
    Pros: Teh university over here has lots of Japanese and Indian students, so you see them around town quite a bit. >3
    Cons: All the ignorant, simple-minded racist rednecks that live around here. >_< Some of which, I'll add, exist in my family...

Years
    I like Japanese culture. I think it's rather cool (like everyone else, lol. So lame). ^^;
    German culture seems intersting as well. Maybe it's because it's diffrent.

Back