• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What day do you start school?

What day do you start school?

• Monday

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Wendsday

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    There are a bunch of people frome different parts of the world here on PC. So i thought i would ask when yall started school. I start the 25th of this month. And thats a Friday. 0.o Post away!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    September 5th, I think. It's quite a bit later than usual. Michigan, apparently, is dirt poor when it comes to education.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Allstories said:
    September 5th, I think. It's quite a bit later than usual. Michigan, apparently, is dirt poor when it comes to education.

Tell me about it D:

September 5th for us here :o

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    August 21, I had to start earlier to get enough school days in this year,=3

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I start on September 5th. It's a lot later than usual, but I'm not complaining. XD; *still has to finish her summer reading* <<;

~Kelsey

Years
    Classes started yesterday for me. I wasn't entirely looking forward to it, since it also meant I'd need to start running around trying to fix my schedule (stupid university dropped classes of mine again), but so far it hasn't been too bad.

Years
    If I remember correctly, classes start on the 28th of this month. That's a Monday. However, I'm not *exactly* sure; that's just what my mom's told me. XD;

It's later than I'm used to. Back in Kansas, we would probably be in school right now, or next week. o.o;

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
    Ohnoes...school -_-;..
    You make me remind of it xD
    Okay then , back to the toppy : I'll start school on a Friday at 10 o'clock :3
    (normally 8:25 , but because there are so many new kids , it would be ...kinda overwhelming to them? I dunno x_x )
    So , it isn't that bad at all xD
    The weekend is there fast enough then :3

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    I start in September of 2007. Yeah, taking a year off to work and bum around and ski before college. Wherein I'll work and bum around and ski.

Back