• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What deck do you play with? (Yu-Gi-Oh)

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
  • I am still using my Zombie-Permission, but I'm being bogged down by the lack of Mezuki and CoSR.

Sigh, wonder if there are any good draw sources left, apart from Allure.

viemortevolroc

Beta Tester,Mapper Beginner
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2009
    Same for Synchros, but I use a Doomkaiser Dragon for lulz.

It's not really based off of a royal theme, but I win a lot. And I really love my Mosaic Manticore.

awesome,id love to duel you! i have yet to test myself against doomkaiser,do u use its asualt modde too?
    i use stardust dragon assualt mode very proficiently lol

Years
  • awesome,id love to duel you! i have yet to test myself against doomkaiser,do u use its asualt modde too?
    i use stardust dragon assualt mode very proficiently lol

LOL, Same here! :cool:
    I run Red Dragon Archfiend's Assualt mode & Stardust Dragon's Assualt mode, but I have yet to get(If there is one) one for Doomkaiser Dragon.
    But I just put the Yubel set into my deck after getting it 3 days ago, and I put some other variations of some cards. I have a new deck, which I might show later.

The CriminaL

Party King
    Years
  • Im now running Morphtronics...well it really is a mix of Morphtronics with 3 Saber-Saurus's and a couple random tuners, I'd love to post my deck later! I'd won at least half way through a tourny with it, Im not saying my deck is good...it's so-so...and Aliens are still among us! I still use my Alien deck, just need Golgar and Ammonite though.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    i run several decks... eh my most current is an archfiend deck which also includes red dragon archfiend... yeah i prob need to make that better

Superspaztastic13

Spaztastic Trainer
    Years
  • Just swapped my decks around and currently have my 2 that I run with - Tricky Insects (Using Trap Holes and Defenses like Inect Barrier and Spirit/Astral Barrier!)

& Dragon Forest (Plant and Dragons) for my Syncro Monsters I got 3 choices to choose from. Kind of a cool combo.

My 3rd deck is on reserve which is my Zombie Madness deck. Which is the most unbeaten out since I last played in the leagues.

Years
  • I finished my water deck too. I'm kinda running the Legendary Ocean thing(Who doesn't?), and having 2 Ocean Dragon Lords is kinda nice, seeing how it fills me for the 2 Feather Dusters that I need to re-use.

Though I'm having a BIG issue with the Dark deck I'm trying to run.....Oh well.

viemortevolroc

Beta Tester,Mapper Beginner
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2009
    i like the infernity cards but they havnt released the new ones in america yet but once they do... muhahahahahahahahaha!

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • I lost my orginal collection of cards (And orginal deck) after my vcr/dvd player caught on fire. And i usually kept the cards on top of it...

So anyway my orginal deck (The one that burnt) was a high attack, lp leech, summoning leech deck. Basicaly the monsters were all high attack and the larger portion of the spell and trap cards were cards that affected lp (Draining shield, Mystic wok, Wave Motion Cannon, DDS) or were cards that attected lp when a monster would be summoned.

So basicaly the primary cards were...

Attack (Low) Gemini Elf
    Attack (High) Buster Blader (w/ D Tribe)
    Trap (Primary) Draining Shield
    Trap (Secondary) Sadly i can't remember the name of it... it was from SDP and i think the name was javalin of life.
    Trap (Aux) Magic Cylinder
    Magic (Primary) Wave Motion Cannon
    Magic (Secondary) Mystic Wok)
    Magic (Aux) Dark Snake Syndrome
    Magic (Aux) Double Summon (A card that i couldn't resist adding to the deck. It didn't go with the orginal deck idea but its a good card that can be used in almost any deck)

The deck i am using now isn't anything special. It is my current attempt to remake my orginal deck, only better. Right now i am waiting for some cards i have ordered to arrive so i can try to finish it. My backup deck is a slightly modified Zombie World structure deck.

Edit - Anyway who here plans to buy a X-Saber deck when they come out?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I actualy started playing yu-gi-oh tcg, at short time, but i'm now constructing a Spellcasters deck, in wich the principal cards will be Endymion The Master Magician and Dark Eradicator Warlord.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • I lost my orginal collection of cards (And orginal deck) after my vcr/dvd player caught on fire. And i usually kept the cards on top of it...

So anyway my orginal deck (The one that burnt) was a high attack, lp leech, summoning leech deck. Basicaly the monsters were all high attack and the larger portion of the spell and trap cards were cards that affected lp (Draining shield, Mystic wok, Wave Motion Cannon, DDS) or were cards that attected lp when a monster would be summoned.

So basicaly the primary cards were...

Attack (Low) Gemini Elf
    Attack (High) Buster Blader (w/ D Tribe)
    Trap (Primary) Draining Shield
    Trap (Secondary) Sadly i can't remember the name of it... it was from SDP and i think the name was javalin of life.
    Trap (Aux) Magic Cylinder
    Magic (Primary) Wave Motion Cannon
    Magic (Secondary) Mystic Wok)
    Magic (Aux) Dark Snake Syndrome
    Magic (Aux) Double Summon (A card that i couldn't resist adding to the deck. It didn't go with the orginal deck idea but its a good card that can be used in almost any deck)

The deck i am using now isn't anything special. It is my current attempt to remake my orginal deck, only better. Right now i am waiting for some cards i have ordered to arrive so i can try to finish it. My backup deck is a slightly modified Zombie World structure deck.

Edit - Anyway who here plans to buy a X-Saber deck when they come out?

The card is called Enchanted Javelin.

This is good stuff lawl. I used to play a deck just like this, only without the high attack part. I ran stuff like Reflect Bounder, Sanctuary in the Sky, Gellenduo, Neo-Parshath, and some other stuff. I splashed Honest into it to make my Reflect Bounder more fun.

Aaand, I'm not in the least interested in X-Saber because the only thing that set has going for it is Rescue Cat.

I actualy started playing yu-gi-oh tcg, at short time, but i'm now constructing a Spellcasters deck, in wich the principal cards will be Endymion The Master Magician and Dark Eradicator Warlord.

Sort of OT, but the Endymion starter deck beats itself pretty easily. Brain Control Disenchanter and return Endymion to its owner's hand. That being said, Trunade, Phoenix Blast, Raiza and a bunch of other cards also beat the hell out of Endymion.

Years
  • Sort of OT, but the Endymion starter deck beats itself pretty easily. Brain Control Disenchanter and return Endymion to its owner's hand. That being said, Trunade, Phoenix Blast, Raiza and a bunch of other cards also beat the hell out of Endymion.

Yeah, i know there are a bunch of cards who beat the hell outr of Endymion, that's why i'm trying to get some cards like Dark Paladin, Silent Magician etc...

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • Since you are planning to make a spellcaster deck i would recommend that you try to find a spellcaster structure deck and use it as a base for the deck you are making.

If you are making a spellcaster deck i would recommend putting maha vaho in it. It is a somewhat older card (Before 05 i think) that would go well in spellcaster decks (Or any deck with a large amount of equip cards)

The only other recomendation that i can make for the deck you are making is to add a double summon card to the deck only because it is a card that can fit in almost any deck.

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
  • I run blackwings (killer) and the fun deck of mine, The Coin-Flippin' Deck.
    Coin-Flippin' relies on cards that use coin tosses to kill off opponent's cards.
    I'm also working on a Koa'ki Meiru (sp?) deck. Sucks right now, though.

. R e ð e m p † i o n

•You got a piece of meh!•
    Years
  • I play easy summon level four with Vanity Devil.

Probably because ALL of my opponents can't Tribute or Special summon.

I rejected the Exodia-wall deck because when your opponent has an ace card, namely Card Destruction or Intense-Duster Drop, you're on your own...

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    i am now running new decks, the yusei character deck and.... a Giga Rose deck

Back