• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what did u wish for?

what would you rather wish for?

• love

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • peace

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • friends

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • stopping crimes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    :)Hey guys what did you wish for or what do you really want most? what i want most of all is this guy from my class feel free to tell me what you really want more than anything else in the world, just name one of your wish not three hundred but just one wish you need.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I wasted like three birthday wishes on this one girl. She was just so beautiful, and smart, and had an awesome personality. Unfortunately, wishes only come true when you force them too.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I iwsh that i could go back to innocent childhood, where deadlines didnt exist and you could play video games all day long

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    My one wish is to be with my boyfriend everyday forever. I'm always missing him.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    My one wish is to be with my boyfriend everyday forever. I'm always missing him.

AWWWWWWWWWW SWEET<33333333333333333.

My one and only wish is to be with my girlfriend every day, forever.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh easy. I've always answered the same thing on this question. I wish I could fly.

Though, living forever wouldn't be bad either.... or perhaps it would be. It could get lonely. After a few millenniums.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    I'd wish I could meet my boyfriend, 1; get rid of my dad's kidney problems, diabetes, and eye problems, 2; and 3, I'd wish to stop animal cruelty/KFC cruelty etc. etc. etc.

And then if I had a fourth wish I'd wish for ten billion dollars. XD I've spent a lot of time thinking about this >8

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    I really wish that we live in someplace else or aliens would visit and befriend us(Uhhh... I think I overeacted) and of couse world peace.

Years
    I can't remember what I've actually wished for on birthdays. However, in general, I wish I could stop being so strange, get a real social life, and actually buckle down and get better at writing. That can be solved, though, if I just go out and do it. But I seem to have issues with that. I've only been getting worse...

As for wishes that really are wishes, I'd say money, so I can pay for college and get a laptop, which I've always wanted. XD;;

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2017
    I have tons of wishes and I try to believe I can accomplish them if I try. Of course there are a few that would be extremely difficult to do so... I wish I could live forever without aging. I don't mean any of that "become a supreme entity and watch over the earth for eternity" or "When you die you go to heaven and have eternal happiness" or re-incarnation stuff, I mean staying on the planet, never aging, and being able to do the things I like forever. Not to mention that I have so many wishes it may just take eternity for me to fulfill them all. Even if I were like Yuuko from XXXHolic and couldn't do that I still want to read all the future manga, watch t.v. shows, and have fun. I guess in the end I'm wishing for happiness:).

Maybe I'll become a scientist and figure out a way to accomplish this. If I start saying "I can't" now I'll never get anything done.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    i wish there was no more cancer and any other illnesses

Diseases are present because they test people their strength and weakness. On the scientific thought, it is present to eliminate weaklings and to help adapt certain species. But I respect your wish.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    to be with this guy i always like

real pokemons in the world would be sweet life would be sweet not bitter like it is now

Last edited:
    Back