• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What did you do with Reshiram/Zekrom?

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
    Years
    I kept my Reshiram. I used it to beat Alder and after that I trained it by 5 levels then left it at my PC box.

hinkage

Everyone currently in an argument with this member
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I put Zekrom in my box to forever be a level 47 trophy :3

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    I intentionally removed my HM slave from my party to make room for Zekrom before catching it. Then I nicknamed it "Chrome", used it in the battle, and unfortunately it was beaten by N's Reshy since Reshy was slightly faster, but it was enough that I could revenge kill Reshiram in one hit. :3
    I then revived Chrome later in the battle because I needed it again.

and now I use it both for flying and battle. I haven't beaten Alder yet because the level shift was rather frightening for me and I'm still adjusting.

Might use Zekrom in Ubers. :D

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I don't definitely like using legendary Pokemon on my team, so I kept it and use it whenever I want to. :'P ..

Years
    My Reshiram is boxed at the moment, but I bring it out if my weaklings need guidance from such an awesome Legendary.

Plus, since my experience in Black, Reshiram is my fave Legendary Pokemon.

jkls39

Gate Master
    Years
    Since I play Black version, I have Reshiram with me. Of course, I used it in Pokemon battles! The legendary Pokemon has been very useful ever since I had it. :)

Sap Sipper

Terrified of Bad Luck.
    Years
    I EV trained one of them, but I usually just leave it in the PC and never use it again. I don't know why, though - Reshiram is one of my favourite Pokémon.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Mine is sitting in the box doing absolutely nothing
    Ditto. (Not the Pokemon...) After defeating N and Ghestis, Reshiram went straight in the Box, and I'm not sure if I've even taken it out for a quick looksie afterwards. It's gathering dust somewhere in the depths of Amanita's PC.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    I actually ditched one of my Pokemon for Zekrom and kept him in my party permanently. Normally I don't bother with legendaries, but Zekrom is just so awesome. He's my only electric-type, so that's useful, and he's pretty strong too: I used him to take out Ghetsis's Hydreigon.

.Scream

Professor
    Years
    I stuck my Reshiram in my box after I caught it, I didn't want to fight N with him. Made it a bit more challenging, well I say that but I really mean that Ghetsis gave me a challenge with his Hydreigon. :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2011
    I cloned mine Zekrom and traded clone for others legends (evil laugh)

Years
    I just deposited Zekrom and left it in the box. :/ It had a Timid nature, and all in all it was just kinda bad, and I loved my Galvanchula/Hydreigon too much to deposit them both.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I didn't even catch them yet, I kind of quit playing B/W for now because I was getting a little sick of EV training and breeding and all that, but I would probably just box them anyway.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I didn't really have any plans on using the two, so I boxed them. I started over in Black and once I reach the point to where I catch Reshiram, I'll just box it once again. n_n I could EV train it but I'd have to do it out of boredom as I'm not too keen on using it competitively.

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
    Years
    I traded my first Zekrom for... Emboar? Not sure. I've barely ever used my Reshiram, so it just sits in a box. I sometimes use my second Zekrom, but only for when I'm trying to evolve a low level pokemon by fighting the athletes in Nimbasa.

Back