• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What did you do with Reshiram/Zekrom?

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I used Zekrom to defeat N and Ghetsis. She's in my box now as I have no use for her.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • First time around I killed Zekrom. :x Second time around I... killed him again.

pokelooker

Staraptor guy
    Years
  • once i caught reshirim, i used it to defeat gehitis( i hope thats how its spelt) i put in the box, so it can collect dust, muhahahahahahahahah!

i later got a zekrom and did the same muhahahahahahahahahx2

@World

Sparking Wild Bolt
    Years
  • Zekrom is rotting in my box. I'd rather train the team I worked hard on, than use a Legendary. Maybe I'll train it to lvl 100 when I finish training my main team. Kyurem is suffering the same fate :P

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
  • After I was forced to capture Zekrom, I used it against N and Ghetsis and unlike most people, I actually trained it!^^ After countless battles it finally leant its 2nd signature move. After that, I put it in my Lv.100 box to use against some dude/dudette somday (which will be very unlikely because I try to move away from Ubers!^^)!^^

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    I caught Reshiram. And when the dialogue box asked me if I wanted to put Reshiram in my party, I said no. So then I beat N and Ghestis with the regular Pokemon I had been training. Never even touched Reshiram, except I do put it in the Musical every now and again when I feel like being amused.

Nephilim

Resounding Sounds.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    Unfortunately, being the cruel person that I am, I kind of left them in my PC Box and never touched them again.

It's a shame though, the only fun part about legendaries nowadays is actually battling them. As far as that's concerned, it's quite exciting kinda, but once you actually obtain them, you wouldn't have any more use for them(unless you're a person that's into using legendaries to construct an in-game team of some sort), so you have to sadly dump them into your PC and let them rot forever.

flubbateios

I kept my zekrom (white) until I global traded it at lv 79 for a rayquaza and got a reshiram instead.

mrcroconaw

That Croconaw
    Years
  • I am ashamed to say it; but I did box it. It was such a shame, really. I actually kept it in my party up until I found out about the Pokemon Transfer. I transferred my old Soul Silver team over, and sadly; Reshiram was replaced by my Typhlosion, who had a much higher Special Attack Stat.

Pokemon_Tutor

Pokemon .Tweeter
    Years
  • Put it in my box.
    Levelled to level 100.
    It, like every other legendries I have, is now just a show offprize.
    I don't even like the two main legendries in B&W.

Years
  • Used Reshiram to defeat N and Ghetsis.

Used Reshiram a little elsewhere.

Stuck Reshiram in Box 24 (currently called TempStor).

Hacked in Zekrom after failing to scam people on the GTS to trade one for a Seviper.

Hacked in Kyurem after failing to find a second exit in the Giant Chasm forest.

*Unrelated* Hacked in Terrakion after wasting all my Poke Balls on it.

Back