• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What did you do with Reshiram/Zekrom?

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Zekrom is in my party right now for the post-game. I really like my Zekrom, so I'll probaby use it until I finish the post-game, but after te post-game, I'm going to do a lot of competitive battling, so it will probably rot in my PC box for a while.

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    After I caught him I just used him to beat Zekrom, but because he is Jolly Natured I don't know what to do with him so he's sitting in a box with all the other bad natured legendaries.

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
  • Well, I still use him as a secret weapon. He was in his mid 70s, then when I heard of the signature move, I trained him all the way to 100, which wasn't hard BTW. I still use him, only as a secret weapon and as a training method for my weak PkMn.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I left Reshiram untouched. I didn't plan on training it and I don't have much of a purpose to train it either. I guess I could EV train it all the way and have its signature move, but right now I'm too lazy just going to keep it in a box for a while.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Left them in the boxed. Their role is to add entry for my pokedexes and progress the story.
    I'm not a big fan using legendary pokemon for battles.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • After catching Zekrom, I went ahead and used it for the battle against Ghetsis...only to see that it got one hit-KOed by Ghetsis' Hydreigon. After losing to Ghetsis, I boxed it.

Koruten

Timeless
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2011
    Right after I beat Ghetsis, I flew to the pokemon center and boxed him. I dont use legendaries.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Whichever one you catch in White, I just left it in the box and never used it.

And the fact that I can't recall which one it was just goes to show you how little I paid attention to it after catching it. I didn't even use it to battle N, in fact.

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
    Years
  • (Black) Well, caught it with Master Ball...Was kinda surprised, when the game say I could it right, then and there...So, I'm like. "...Alright...Cool."

Used it against N, it then nearly fainted to its counterpart...Fainted from one attack from Ghetsis's Hyderigon, I then cussed for a little while, before preceding to call it useless.

After the battle, I then placed it in the Box 2; it sits right next to a Durant that was capture in Victory Road.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    My Zekrom made my team ;D
    I have 10 people in my team... I just interchange them depending on who I battle :D
    I cannot make up my mind on a final 6 :3

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I stashed Zekrom inside my PC. Guess... there's not much to do with him, huh?

Domo Genesis

This is Beautiful, This is Art
    Years
  • I caught Zekrom with an ultra ball and just dumped it in the box. My Scrafty is what helped me defeat N and Ghetsis.

Back