• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What did you do with Reshiram/Zekrom?

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Kyurem FTW. I just used Reshiram momentarily for Fly. Now I use Kyurem.

Years
  • I originally boxed Reshiram, and won the N fight easily without it. However, when my whole team fell to Ghestis' Hydregion, I knew I needed to pull out the big guns. So, I went back to the E4 Pokecenter, got my dragon, went all the way back up N's Castle, and refought Ghestis. This time I flew by him, it really was not trouble. Now Reshiram is a proud and strong member of my team :)

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    I only used it for N and Ghetsis, it's been rotting in my box ever since.

Years
  • I only used it in thew battle with N. After I got my main party organized, I have since switched it into my box..

Years
  • Reshiram ended up in my party because I fell in love with how adorable and fluffy he was.

(My party had a free slot anyway)

Years
  • I threw him in a box once I beat the elite 4. I was a dumb ass and used the master ball on him though. I didn't know there were roamers in black and white at the time >:(.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2011
    I used my masterball to catch Zekrom as soon as he appeared, then I stowed him in my pc. I was going to train him to 100 later, but i lost my pokemon white :(

Moltres Master

pokemon breeding maniac
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2011
    i caught my zekrom with an ultra ball becuase i used my master ball on thundurus i still have zekrom hes lvl 100

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
  • Meh, I just kept them in my box. I don't use legendaries much.

Also, by the time I reached the end of the game, I had a full team.

Years
  • I used zekrom for a little while after beating the game, then I switched up my team a little an boxed him. I actually think I traded mine, seeing as how I obtained about 12 through various trades I wasn't too worried about it

Garde

Fallen Angel
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2015
    Used Reshiram to battle Zekrom, but after that I boxed it...forever.
    I feel awkward using legendaries in my party, even though I like them a lot (especially Raikou), but I can't bring myself to use them. I'm weird like that.

But yeah, sorry Reshiram. You're still awesome to me.

Years
  • I beat Ghetsis with Zekrom, then made it hold a MasterBall in the box. Don't know what I should use it on yet. I just find no use to legends other than being trophies and trade bait.

TheBowsinator

Pi Lieker
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2022
    Beat Ghetsis, Than Traded Reshiram for a lvl 90 Zekrom on GTS, than that for a EV Trained Metagross lvl 100 :P

I do that with my legends, and ill be trading in a bunch of pokemon from my platinum and diamond versions to get some GTS Negotiations Trading! Youd be surprised on how many people give you epic pokemon for just ur Reshiram! (like a Shiny Hoho was offered, but i allready have one)

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2011
    I am currently aiming my Zekrom for lvl 100. Wanting to see his sig move.

Back