• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What did you do with Reshiram/Zekrom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Reshiram and Zekrom are these Pokemon if you don't know them:

What did you do with Reshiram/Zekrom?

Reshiram is the white dragon and Zekrom is the black dragon.

Reshiram is the mascot of Pokemon Black and Zekrom is the mascot of Pokemon White.

Of course, you need to catch Reshiram/Zekrom to progress through the story to battle N.

But, what did you do to your version's legendary dragon afterwards? Boxed it? Traded it? Kept it in your party?

My Reshiram is currently boxed, but I sometimes bring it out. Mine has a Modest nature, yay!

Pingouin_7

You don't need to present Reshiram and Zekrom to us, because if we didn't know who they were, we wouldn't be posting in a thread like this.
    And BTW, mine is in my box because legendaries are for collection purpose in my eyes.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Used my Zekrom in White for a little while after beating N and Ghetsis with it but traded it away for a Timid nature Reshiram at some point. It was rather fun to use though IMO.

Years
    My Zekrom is in my party. I don't like boxing the legendaries. Never have, and I probably never will. I just caught it, so I'm currently training it.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Seeing as I had to catch it, I ended up using it against N/Ghestis, and then boxing it straight afterwards, like I do with pretty much every legendary I capture. Nothing about Reshiram endeared it to me, so it wasn't even hard to box. 'Twas clinical, almost.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I left my Zekroms in my PC. I released Reshiram after I caught it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    So excited to make a new thread for it as soon as the other dies, right? XD

Either way, both are boxed, on White. :( I used Zekrom while I "had" a team, but now I don't... I just... don't bother. Reshiram on the other hand was only useful against Ghetsis, really.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    Rishiram became the second member of my party. That is how it always goes. I have a favourite pokemon that I use most in first, and then the major legendary of the game goes into second spot. Then my hm water type is usually last party member.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    In Black, I kept Reshiram for the rest of the game. In White, I boxed Zekrom because it didn't have very good IVs.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I just dumped them in the boxes of my PC because I didn't really have a use for them.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I kind of boxed Reshiram since I went on a catching / training spree right after the league. :V I do like using Reshiram though, I just kinda liked the team I had before the capture of the Legendary Pokémon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    I boxed my Zekrom right after the battle. It's not because I dislike it, necessarily, but it just didn't fit on my team and I kind of like using non-legendaries.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back