• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What did you do with the Red Gyarados?

What did you do with the Red Gyarados?

• Used it in my team as a main member

Votes: 96 23.7%
  • HM slave

Votes: 83 20.5%
  • Boxed, never to see the light again

Votes: 189 46.7%
  • Wait, people caught that thing?

Votes: 37 9.1%

• Total voters

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Boxed him and offering a trade actually, I prefer to have other shiny Pokemon over him anyways and I got quite a few other Shiny ones I got through trades. So he's pointless really.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    In Soul Silver, he ended up being part of my team core and was very useful to say the very least. In Heart Gold, I had Feraligatr as my bulky water so I boxed Gyara away for the time being.

PikachuGuy

THOSE CHU'Z
    Years
    I am actually going to use it in my personal team. I've been SRing for an Adamant nature and I'm going EV train it.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
    Mine has been kept as a trophy in my box because I already had water type. My starter, Feraligatr.

Khall

Permafrost
    Years
    Boxed it. I'm going to SR on my HG game though, so I can get a good nature and transfer it to my White.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Like everyone else I boxxed it and never looked at it again, but I do like Gyarados and I like the plot around it, so I am happy to have it.

Years
    I am making him into a HM slave. Even with HM moves I feel that he could back me up if anything went wrong. Then again I am more about capturing Pokemon than battleing so I understand nothing about stats.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    It's in my team as a main member. It's going to help me slay Lance once it's levelled up properly (apart from that Dragonite with Thunder... I can't use it to battle that).

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2012
    I voted for HM slave, because I used it to bypass Mt. Mortar, which I went through later.

Back