• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What did you do with your Eevee?

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    SS- I spent some time and evolved it into Umbreon, and used it until Mt. Silver, and put it in the box when i got tyranitar. Made me kind of sad to do it.

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    Breed it then turned it into Flareon ^_^ I loves Flareons

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I put it in the daycare to get lots of eggs and then trained up a strong Leafeon to use in Diamond and a Vaporeon for HeartGold - every team needs an eeveelution!

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2011
    I was planning on keeping it as EEVEE but forgot about the Umbreon/Espeon evolutions, and it evolved into Umbreon by mistake! The HGSS one.

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
    [SIZE="a"]I evolved mine into espeon because ive always liked the look of it and its a great poke in general[/SIZE]

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    I boxed it and only used it for breeding. THEN I evolved all of the bread Eevees xD I didn't have enough room on my team for one and I wasn't planning to have an Eeveeloution on there.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    In HeartGold, I bred my Eevee with Ditto and made four Eevee babies so that I wouldn't have to choose, then I imported a ready-made Glaceon and Leafeon over from my Platinum game to round out my little Eeveelution army :)

But the initial Eevee that Bill gives you; I believe that one became Espeon.

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    I evolved it into Espeon.
    Didn't do anything with it after that, though. :p

Cataclysmic

A New Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2015
    I evolved him into an Umbreon who now basically resides in my Pokéwalker.

Years
    I had already moved over my Umbreon and Espeon from my other game, so I just put the Eevee in the daycare so I could get a Flareon, Jolteon and Vaporeon. Now my original Eevee doesn't really serve a purpose (since you can't get Glaceon or Leafeon on HG), so it's just sitting in my box.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I haven't gotten this Eevee yet, but I may give it an everstone and train it as a plain Eevee since nobody does that. Poor stats but it learns some good moves.
    I'd like a Glaceon, but I can't make one out of it.

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    made it into a failed umbreon.
    and after that i just used it to make more eevees and eggmove eevees.

Khall

Permafrost
    Years
    On my first Platinum playthrough, I evolved Eevee into a Glaceon.

Then on SoulSilver, I evolved it into Espeon.

Years
    In HeartGold, I bred my Eevee with Ditto and made four Eevee babies so that I wouldn't have to choose, then I imported a ready-made Glaceon and Leafeon over from my Platinum game to round out my little Eeveelution army :)

But the initial Eevee that Bill gives you; I believe that one became Espeon.

Yeah, I bred my Eevee like you did.

One of my Eevees happened to be female and that one evolved into Jolteon.

The Eevee I received from Bill evolved into Vaporeon.

My other Eevees evolved into Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Glaceon and Leafeon.

Back