• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What did you do with your Eevee?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    A couple of months on from my first post here,
    I used Bill's Eevee and a Ditto to produce two eggs, one of which became an Espeon and the other a Jolteon.
    I've brought the latter to level 70 by now; he apparently has a relatively good IV total and knows Thunderbolt, Iron Tail, Helping Hand and Double Team. I've always put off having a Jolteon again since I used one in Red or Blue (if not both games; it was always my favourite one) and want to set myself onto using other things, but I can't help but come back to first gens, and it's great having him on my team.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Box'd it for every single version of Pokemon I played. I think when you look up the dictionary for the word sad, you would probably see mine Eevee's picture.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    On my Pearl I was given an Eevee from my pair, which was evolved into an Espeon and is still on my Pearl Team. On my Platinum, when I received the Eevee I bred it so eventually the offspring was a female one with the move Wish. Then I leveled it up into the lovely Umbreon named Raine that is on my team. Three of my Pokemon required friendship on my Platinum team, so it wasn't too big of a hassle.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Well..didn't use it at all in Red/Blue/Yellow days. At first, Gold/Silver/Crystal, I fell in love with Espeon. Favorite Eeveeolution Pokemon and now use it for every game I play. Prefer a "her" Espeon than a "him" since it's quite rare to have a female Eevee.

I do breed Eevee's though, and I now have a Female Espeon & Male Umbreon to watch each other's back. Haven't put much work into Leafeon & Glaceon but Glaceon looks awesome too.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    The only thing I ever did was evolving it for the sake of the dex entry and just boxxing it I guess. Never really used it for breeding either cause I don't really care about the Eeveelutions, although I think I might have used a Flareon ones in Yellow.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2012
    I got my female Eevee from bill, then transferred it to White. How lucky was I to get a girl one!

Years
    It's sleeping in my PC for now.

But when I finish the game I'm gonna try and breed it so I can have a whole bunch of Eevees to evolve into different things.

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    I evolved mine into an Espeon. In almost every pokemon game I have ever owned (excluding FR/LG and R/S/E) I evolved my Eevee into an Espeon. Why? Espeon is my favorite pokemon. :D

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    I turned my Eevee into a Jolteon that I added to my team. It was really reliable and I made the right choice.

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
    Years
    When I played through my Plat run, I went ahead and went with Leafeon

Why? Because its a grass type in 4th gen that actually is decent and has more than Giga Drain, Stun Spore, Hidden Power and Return :)

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Both my Platinum and SoulSilver games I evolved it into Umbreon. ^^ Though in my Silver I bred another and got a Vaporeon. They're just so cute. :3

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2012
    In Platinum I evolved it into a Leafeon stupidly, so I traded a Geodude for a female Eevee at level one, who is now a Glaceon.
    In SS, he became my main member of my team, as an Espeon, now Lv.86, in my Platinum cartridge.

Back