• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What did you do with your Eevee?

Years
  • did you:

evolve into jolteon using the thunder stone

evolve into vaporeon using the water stone

evolve into flareon using the fire stone

evolve into espeon while training with high friendship in the morning

evolve into umbreon while training with high friendship at night

i haven't gotten to goldenrod yet to get my eevee but i really wanted an umbreon unfortunately i've never been able to get it to evolve even while training at night. so i believe i'm going to get the eevee and evolve into a vaporeon using a water stone because i really need a water type pokemon.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Is this for Platinum or HG/SS? Because in Platinum I imported a Thunderstone over so I can turn it into Jolteon and kick butt, but in Soul Silver I just filed it away in my PC box since by then my team was pretty much already set in stone.

TheCondor

Noblesse oblige
    Years
  • Didn't quite do much with mine. I just stuck him in the PC and then trained him up a little bit. I quite like Eevee without having to evolve him.

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • Oh yeah I forgot about Eevee lol.
    And I spent so much time trying to think of an electric type to use xD

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2011
    1st run (Nuzlocke): Nothing... he fainted and I was doing a Nuzlocke run so I couldn't heal him.. poor guy.

2nd run: Evolved it into a Espeon, and let him in the PC.

Never liked him much anyway.

NatureKeeper

I HAVE EVOLVED IT INTO ESPEON ON DIAMOND AND INTO VAPOREON ON SOULSILVER.

Like title, like post.

Back