• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What did you do with your Pansage/Pansear/Panpour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Stat and moves wise, they are not that bad really. They are quite versatile if trained right. Only their design do them no good.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Cut slave. I didn't even use it in the Gym Battle. My ridiciously overleveled Purrloin took care of the first Gym so I didn't even need it for type advantage. Of course it took 7 hours to get it ridiculously overleveled, but...

When not using Cut, that monkey just colleted dust in the PC Box.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I used it against the gym leader and boxed it. It was just basically a leftover Pokemon while I traded everything else good away from that save file. :)

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    My starter was Tepig, so I received a Pansage. I basically used it against a few gym leaders, evolved it and then boxed it (at around level 30 something; can't be bothered to check). It's a pretty decent pokemon, but.. idk, I guess I wanted other Pokemon on my main team.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • I got Pansear. A cute little fire monkey, great.
    But, unfortunately for it I saw its evolution on an online Pokédex...
    So I boxed it forever ! :pink_boogie:

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2012
    I used Pansear for the first gym, then kept it until Castellia City, and evolved it, then boxed it.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Well I put it straight to the box since I don't like Monkey real life, so Monkey-like Pokemon goes with the category lol

Will end up offering to trade it sometime

Duosion

Duo
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2011
    I ended up keeping my pansear when I first played through, it was weak. Except at the 7th gym..
    Then when I replayed I just didn't bother getting one. XD

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Them? Well, both of them on my White and Black... are now sitting inside the PC Boxes, without any real use. :P

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Since I choose Oshawott, I received a pansear and what I did with it is evolve the Pansear to a Semisear, bred it and then threw it in the PC box and never touched it again.

:t354:TG

Years
  • I chucked that worthless abomination before I even saw what it was. Red, green, blue. Makes no difference. They all are hideous and therefore unworthy of my time and love.

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • In my first run through with Snivy, I got a Panpour. I decided to train it and such and it became part of my team. I even evolved it. But I never really cared too much about it. During my second run through with Oshawott, I knew I would get Pansear, so I decided not to talk to the lady that gives you the elemental monkeys. I still haven't recieved it yet. Ah well.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I originally used Pansage just for the first gym battle. Afterwards, I found myself having a little bias towards it. I eventually evolved it. Although, I think he could be a little faster. He does hit hard though. Eventually, I found another Pokémon that I wanted, so I put it away in the PC and never used it again.

Pingouin_7

Keeping it there forever.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • I got a Panpour, and fell in love with it quickly since it was my second pokemon. I suppose not many kept them, since there are more pokemon better in stats to replace them....yet, I grew attached to it and have it on my party at Level 80. Out of all the posts, I believe, I only read one or two that stated they kept it on their team.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back