• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you eat today?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    The only thing I had to eat today was two everything bagels. What did you eat?

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    woke up, put the kettle on made a pot of green tea. had about 3 pots of that today.
    Made a crumpet with cheese shortly after.
    2 hours later, bowl of weetabix bran cereal.

about 2 hours after that a veggie burger in a roll.

Then I went to make dinner; my dad is making "sunday roast" which is putting roast potatoes, carrots and a huge lump of meat in the oven. I dont eat meat, so I had roast potatoes and carrots for dinner. Would rather have made something myself.

Now I've just reheated leftover roast potatoes and am eating them atm.

typical weekend for me.

I am adamant to cook something nice for dinner tomorrow.

Ayselipera

In the morning I had a wrap with some cheese, ground turkey, and spicy seasoning. Then towards the afternoon I had one egg. Followed by a couple water bottles, two cups of coffee, and a pot of tea.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Well, gonna describe what I ate yesterday since it's 2:45AM here and I haven't eaten anything today xD

For lunch I had a burger and potato chips.

For dinner I had a pork roast and fries.

I had more potato chips as a late evening snack.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    For breakfast I had some hot wings followed by a few brownie bites and a bag of cheetos, for lunch I had some corn dogs and granola bars with a bottle of cranberry grape juice mixed with lime water, and for dinner I had some beef pot roast stew and a bag of flavor blasted goldfish. I sure love my diet lol.

-Connor97-

Yeah that's that super bass
    Years
    I burnt bacon with toast for breakfast this morning oAo. (Funny when a boy tries to cook food themselves) >w<. Ooh and for lunch i had a egg, lettace and chicken wrap 8DDD! Ty mum!. Dinner im probs gonna have pizza :33

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
    Pancakes for breakfast, fish and chips and looooooads of cheese and a cupcake for lunch and I juuust ate like, loads of Starburst and gummy worms and some cookies wheeeeeee :DD

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I had a toasted bagel with Swiss cheese, a Nutri-Grain bar, a yogurt, and some orange juice so far, and in about a half an hour I'm gonna have some delicious school cafeteria pasta. :D Food is freaking great.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Ooh, fun topic.

I had an egg sandwich for breakfast with a cup of coffee and for lunch a ham and cheese sandwich and a cupcake.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    For breakfast I had two pieces of wholemeal toast, one with butter and Vegemite and the other with peanut butter. I put the peanut butter on real thick cos it melts and is delicious.

I snacked throughout the day on these awesome cubes of honeycomb covered in chocolate, and I had a couple of those for dessert. I don't like eating junk food but they were there and I couldn't bring myself to resist XD

For dinner I had fish and chips from a local takeaway place which were delicious as Hell, and now I'm about go to and eat an apple!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Posting on here again.

4 pieces of fried chicken for breakfast, 2 slices of cheese pizza and a chicken taco for lunch, and some ravioli for dinner. How I haven't gotten a heart attack from eating like this I have no clue honestly lol.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    After my exam I got a custom-made omelette at the dining hall with ham, bacon, two kinds of cheese, and onion, and then bacon as well with Diet Coke. Then while I was at the student center I bought some birthday cake Oreos and a Zebra Cake.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    For lunch I had teriyaki chicken and rice. For dinner I had a Shrimp Caesar Salad and a cup of clam chowder, although the chowder was terrible, so I hardly ate any of it. For snacks I've had one cheese stick and an orange... I'll also eat 2 more cheese sticks, and a handful of strawberries as a midnight snack, as I always do. (And I didn't eat breakfast, as I usually wake up between 11 and 12.)

Usually I have a lot more vegetables than that, and a lot less meat, but that teriyaki chicken is really good. lol

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
    just today, my lunch/dinner (linner? dunch?) was spaghetti with chicken and rice from a fast food joint. heaviest meal i've had in a while.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    2 strawberry poptarts, a hamburger, french fries and an iced tea. But the day is not over, so neither is my eating.

Years
    So far, a Sausage McMuffin, a bowl of roasted potatoes, a small bowl of spaghetti, a slice of cheese pizza, and I just finished a slice of carrot cake.

Only one of those things didn't come from the restaurant where I work. -_-;

Back