• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you eveolve yuour EEVEE into?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I just bred Eevee and got all seven like most others. My personal preference, though? Espeon, hands down.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Personally, Flareon is my favorite. Although Water/Electric are my favorite types, I just like this little fuzzy fox. It's really one of the only fire types I like.

Vaporeon would be next, though, followed by Leafeon.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I love all the Eevee evolutions, but Jolteon, Umbreon and Glaceon would have to be my favorites. So, in Gen 1 I evolve into Jolteon, Gens 2 & 3 I evolve Eevee into Umbreon, and in Gen 4 it would be Glaceon. I'd make a whole team of Eeveelutions, though, if I could.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I keep Eevee as Eevee. I see it more as a pet than a fighter.
    I think only once have I ever used anything in the Eevee line as one of my primary party members, as Jolteon. I now use Lanturn as my electric Pokemon due to its paradoxical typing.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hmmm, well.. in D/P my plan for my Eevee is to evolve it into a Glaceon. Normally I'd make it a Flareon, though. I'm fond of all the Eeveelutions, so it's a tough choice to make most of the time. xD

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    In this order: Espeon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Umbreon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon.

Years
  • I evolved most of my Eevees into Espeons. In Crystal, XD, and D/P.
    I never evolved my Red Eevee. Dunno why.
    I'm planning on breeding an Eevee and evolving it into Glaceon. :3

XxGlaceonxX

FEEL THE AURA
    Years
  • Well, I evolved my first into Glaceon,then Vaporeon, then Leafeon, then Flareon, Then Jolteon, Then Umbreon and to tell you the truth they all freakin rock so just go with whoever you like the best. :)

splosh

Russian Reversaler
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2016
    I like Eevee as it is, but I'm getting Platinum when it comes out in English, and Eevee's sprite is fugly as... so i'll evolve to Espeon then. It's always been my favourite Eeveelution.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • As always, I got my Eevee from LG, breed it and got the original three, then transferred one to Emerald, then evolved the other 2, then again, transferred one to pearl and evolved 'em. Of course I breed them to get all.

s p a c e c o w b o y

Im Part Vaporeon.....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    i got them all :) but i'm most proud of my Leafeon Lv. 83, my Vaporeon Lv. 8something, and my Flareon Lv. 87. lol my Jolteon is still at level 1. :)

I bred it with a Dito to get all Eeveelutions, but my favorite is either Umbreon, Espeon, or Glacion.

yea ditto is a litte... prostitute :) i bred my Flareon and my Leafeon to get my eevee's :) i like to keep them pure

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    The only time I actually evolved my Eevee was in Gold and that was to a Vaporeon. Only because I needed a water attribute onto my team. I would have continued training it to reach it to an Espeon as it's my favorite of the set and I have more knowledge of Psychic types than any other.

Back