• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen What did you evolve your Eevee into?

What did you evolve your Eevee into?

• Vaporeon

Votes: 32 32.3%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 43 43.4%
  • Flareon

Votes: 24 24.2%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2014
    Flareon was always my favourite. Jolteon was the best shiny.

Years
  • I evolved my Eevee into a Jolteon or flareon depending on which started I chose. I would usually have a different pokemon to have surf on so I wouldn't evolve it into vaporeon. In yellow version however, I wouldn't evolve it because I had other Pokemon to take the roles that vaporeon, jolteon, and flareon would offer.. besides, eevee is simply adorable ♥

Years
  • I initially could never chose which eeveelution to pick, so it remained "eevee".
    Untill I've started competive battle...

The evolutions I like the most are
    (3) jolteon - incredible speed (baton pass)
    (2) vaporeon - durability, liability and defence (baton pass)
    (1) Umbreon (Gen II) - Because they are sneaky ^ ^

sweets

You can do it! ☆彡
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2014
    I changed it everytime because I'd reset whenever I beat the game (I beat it a lot) But I think I chose Vaporeon first because I used to love water types a lot.

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • I first evolved it into Jolteon, when my starter was Bulbasaur. I realized that was a mistake, and that I should have gotten Flareon, since I was up against Erika at the time.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I probably evolved it into Jolteon the first time playing R/B/Y because Jolteon looked the best. Now I usually evolve it into Jolteon because it is still the most useful to me.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • I like all the generation 1 eeveelutions, but if i have to choose one, then Flareon/Flamara/Booster, she's cute, but since i whould choose Squirtle/Shiggi as my starter and Green uses Bulbasur/Bisasam then i will have the advantige

(sorry for my english)

Gible

Y L I E S S E
    Years
  • I used Jolteon because I thought he looked the coolest of the three. Looking back on it now, I made the right choice because Jolteon is freaking fast and para happens all the time.

Years
  • Flareon. Always Flareon. I don't know why, as I usually chose Charmander for my starter, but hey. Gotta love those fire types. ^_^ Plus, Flareon is adorable.

LavenderTownGhost

Returning to Hoenn
    Years
  • Vaporeon! I had a Charizard back then and also a Pikachu, so Vaporeon was the best way to go. Plus, it has a beautiful design. B)

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    As a kid I was in love with fire types, so I remember the first time I payed through the game that I evolved my eevee into flareon. Recently when I played through I evolved it into a jolteon simply because that's my favorite of the three. However, I like all of them ad have played with each form in different playthroughs of the game. As far as the older games, I like the aesthetics of jolteon the best.

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
  • Jolteon in Red, Vaporeon in Blue.

Never cared much for Flareon, but I had him in my team during one of my countless reruns.

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • Vaporeon was my first but I eventually traded over 2 eevees from my Gold game to get the other 2 eeveelutions.

Melty~

Deku Princess(?)
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    I chose Flareon, but didn't save because I realized that I already had enough firepower (lol) with my Charizard. I re-obtained Eevee and evolved it into Vaporeon.

Years
  • I'm pretty sure on Yellow I would've picked Vaporeon, it's my favourite Eeveelution :) I'm not sure how a Flareon would have fared on my team cause I had waaay too many favourite fire-types haha and I'm pretty sure I thought of Jolteon at times but always gave in to the power of Vaporeon haha :)

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2014
    My first time playing through Red, I believe I evolved into a Vaporeon just for the cool design. Throughout my later runs though, I realized that Jolteon was the superior one. ;)

Back