• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen What did you evolve your Eevee into?

What did you evolve your Eevee into?

• Vaporeon

Votes: 32 32.3%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 43 43.4%
  • Flareon

Votes: 24 24.2%

• Total voters

Guest123_x1

Because you could only get one Eevee per game without trading with an outsider, and there were three different evolutions, I never evolved my Eevee in any of my games, as I couldn't decide which of the Eeveelutions I really wanted.

Raging Umbreon

Pkmn Trainer
    Years
  • I evolved my Eevee in my blue version into Flareon. After getting eevee in red version I evolved him into Jolteon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    Jolteon usually filled the void for me more times than none cause only Yellow has the option to start with an electric-type pokemon rather than Water or Fire in Charmander or Squirtle.

My favourite Eeveelution would be Flareon though.

pyx

I will never repeat myself... I will never repeat
    Years
  • I never evolve Eevee >.< I just think it looks awesome the way it is and don't even bother deciding. I like to have more of a challenge so keeping it an Eevee is just fine :P

kyuubi93

What a bother
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2018
    A majority of the time, I evolve my Eevee into Vaporeon. Vaporeon's always seem to work really well for me. Usually I already have an electric or fire type covered, which is why I normally don't evolve Eevee into Jolteon or Flareon, but I sure do love using Jolteon I'll tell you that much! From the part of me that has an affinity for Pokemon with speed, lol.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I had a thing for Jolteon, he'd always be my Eeveelution of choice. I'm really not sure why; looking back he wasn't all that good. Maybe it was just because he was the most badass-looking of the Gen I Eeveelutions? Who knows.

Charizard :P

A Wild Charizard
    Years
  • It was usually Vaporeon or Jolteon for me, but mostly Vaporeon. It has great defensive stats but a mediocre movepool. As for Flareon, I didn't use it too much since I almost always had a good Fire type on my team ( Charizard, Arcanine) and it's movepool isn't too great.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    I always went with went with Jolteon in FR/LG. Mostly because I don't like how Flareon/Vaporeon look

La Espada

Captain Ressentiment
    Years
  • I always evolve it into Vaporeon if I don't pick Blastoise as my starter. If not, then I go with Jolteon.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I only ever used Eevee once in RBY, in that I evolved it into Vaporeon. I've used the other Eeveelutions in later generations mind.

Back