• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you just BUY?!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • So gang, what was the last video game that you've purchased, and how is that game for you right now? You can post on this thread as many times as you like, each time you made a new video game purchase!

For myself, I've recently purchased Pikmin 3, which is pretty cool so far! Loving the music before the exploration of the days. <3

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • The last game I bought was Pokemon X back in October. I just got done playing through it again and now it's officially retired to the meta game. Now if I can only muster the patience required for IV breeding...

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Funny thing you made this thread Aura. I just ordered Tales of Symphonia Chronicles, another PS3 controller, and Bravely Default earlier today. The controller and BD won't be here till next week, and ToS Chronicles till the end of the month.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Danganronpa i wish

...wow last game I bought was A Link Between Worlds nearly two months ago. That's a record. Unless the Gamecube bongos count? I got those this week.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Last game I bought was Pokemon Y. Bought it the same day it was released. I'm planning on getting Animal Crossing: A New Leaf or either wait for Mario Kart 8.

pastel_fallout

Sayounara
    Years
  • I recently added a few games to my 3DS's library, as well as getting Fallout New Vegas for my Xbox360.
    For the 3ds, I bought Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies, Scribblenauts Unlimited, and Super Mario 3D Land. All of them are pretty fun games.
    I'm anxiously waiting for quite a few things to come out. Such as SSB4 and Ace Attorney vs Professor Layton.
    I really want to get Mario Kart 7 as well.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Last game I bought was Super Mario 3D World for Wii U. Almost finished with it; only have a few more levels left to get done. :) Before that, it was Call of Duty: Ghosts. As for this, I haven't started campaign yet. Only played multiplayer.

Years
  • Bravely Default Collector's Edition for the 3DS. Played probably 30 mins. of it because I'm crunched for time at the moment with mid-terms and assignments, but I'm very looking forward to spending an entire week playing! :D

Years
  • Bravely Default! It just came in the mail yesterday night. So far I've only played about an hour (seems like I'm getting more and more casual with games as time goes on, haha) but I really enjoy it. Lovely music and the characters are just great!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Last Hard Copies are Atelier trilogy (I bought them all together)
    And last bought game is Tales of Xillia.

I haven't played Xillia yet and only played Rorona from Atelier trilogy =D
    My backlog is too damn big =/

TY

Last game I bought was Metal Gear Rising, and I fell in love with that game aswell.
    It is a great way to release anger and the boss fights are golden :3

Years
  • Last game I purchased was Pokemon X funnily enough, and I'm enjoying it quite a lot. Though on the 28th I'm picking up a copy of Thief 4, I'm REALLY excited to try it.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I just bought Lightning Returns but it hasn't arrived yet ;(.

Before that I bought Dynasty Warriors 8 which is amazing *-* the nostalgia from when I had the older PS2 games! Ahhhhh. I just finished ambition mode (full fame, all allies, max buildings, 100 battles) so now I need a break from it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Pokemon X was the last game I bought online. It was a Christmas present for myself and bought an 2nd copy for my best friend in San Diego.

I want Bravely Default so baaaad ;;

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Las thing I bought was the Sims 3 along some expansion packs. Totally worth it. XD Especially now I got a few extra stuff packs for my bday.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • So, I just bought Fire Emblem New Mystery of the Emblem and Fire Emblem Genology of the Holy War for about 45.00 each (including shipping and handling) from Amazon. Gonna be here by March 7, which I can't wait for!

I'm considering buying a SNES too. 8)

Back