• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you last hatch?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    The evolution thread gave me this idea, since I just hatched something, lol. But yeah, what did you last hatch?

I hatched a female Meraruba in the Great Hall and named her Mybur. :)

What did you last hatch?

Probably not gunna train it, since I can just go catch a level 70 Urgamoth. XD

Years
    I recently hatched two Murkrow in Platinum from trading in Pearl. The one I kept already knows Dark Pulse and Wing Attack, and has the Super Luck ability too. Perfect. x3

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    Hatched a Shuppet,Seedot.Tediursa and a Murkrow on my SoulSilver I traded them from Platinum due to I've never really used them but I like them.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    Hatched a Carnivine in Diamond a few hours ago....I really like its design, venus flytraps being so fascinating to me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2012
    last hatch was a manaphy oon platinum that i traded from pokemon ranager gs, next is phione

Moonlord

The ........MewTwo
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    I last hatched my phione, I just put a manaphy in the daycare with a ditto and poof a egg appeared!

LuVrDiSC

pokéGirL Power !
    Years
    i jus did a HUGE breed trying to get a specific speed characteristic, with a gender, and a certain ability... which can be very many factors against u at once, but thus the life of a Breeder :pink_love:

Roselia
    Female
    Natural Cure
    Modest, Quick to Flee
    Sleep Powder, Synthesis, Leaf Storm

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2011
    I just hatched a random egg given to via trade.
    Turned out to be an Eevee. Mystery eggs are fun to hatch. Especially when you have no idea what is going to hatch from it :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    A phione. I'm not sure why I had that egg, I thought it'd be a riolu. Clearly its been a while since I last played HG

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
    I last hatched a Caterpie... -.-

I'm trying to get a shiny Caterpie so I can get a shiny Butterfree but I have a feeling it's gonna take ages even with using the masuda method. *sigh*

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    I finally decided to hatch the togepi egg cynthia gave me

Back