• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you learn today?

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    From the quote, "You learn something new everyday," what did you learn today?

I learned that it was Prof. James Lovelock who reported the trace amounts of refrigerant gases in the atmosphere. o: Not really interesting, but eh, it's something.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Today I learned that some people turn out different than you expected =\

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I learned that I need to learn the difference between boys and girls. :\

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I learnt that someone I know is a big liar, and which I can prove. Yay~

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I learned that the result for my Chemistry exam was pretty bad.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I learnt that I get really nervous talking over the phone. XD

Ayce

Thread Killer
    Years
    I learned that if you isolate animals of the same sex long enough, they'd eventually have a go at each other. Yep, apparently animals do it too, not just humans.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I learned that in the end, Freud had Oedipus complex himself.

That and how an Avatar can rip-off more than one part from a NOD unit. Flame Tank + Stealth Tank augmentation is fun.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I learnt why Germany elected Adolf Hitler as leader even when they knew what evil things he was planning to do. Go my history lessons.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I learnt to always check your exam schedule before going in for an exam. I was ten minutes late.

I also learnt that I'm a quick essay writer, because I still finished my English exam ten minutes early. :P

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years
    I recently learned that red shells in SSBM did 9 damage. I also learned that regular bunnies are not the ones that are usually seen as pets, but are actually the size of a small dog.

--via Wii Opera Browser

Back