• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Did You Name You, Your Rival, and Your Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiroi Alucard

White Knight
    Years
    Me: Dante(Favorite name)

Rival: Silver(Like this name and since I don't HATE this rival unlike past 1 or 2, I named him what I liked.)

Froslass: Kana(Fave)
    Typhlosian: Inukaze
    Cherrim: Sakura

I only nickname when I think of a good Japanese name.

lewisr88

Chelsea F.C all the way
    Years
    I named myself after my own name.

My rival is called Silver.

Typhlosion- Jericho (after the wrestler Chris Jericho)
    Meganium- Spr Frank (meant to be Super Frank after one of my favourite footballers Frank Lampard)
    Feraligatr- Terry (after another footballer John Terry)
    Snorlax- Punk (after CM Punk the wrestler)
    Espeon- Rated R ★ (meant to be Rater R Superstar after another wrestler Edge)

Jack Kentnon

Derp Trainer
    Years
    Lot'sa people calling the rival Silver...

Like Me:

Trainer: Larzix (old internet name, I still haven't let it go)

Rival: Silver ( lately, I have started calling my rivals by the color of the game oppisite to mine, allthough my rival has been called a great number of things in the past)

I don't normally nickname my pokemon, but when I do, I nickname all the ones on my team. I din't do that this time...

Shiroi Alucard

White Knight
    Years
    Rival: Silver ( lately, I have started calling my rivals by the color of the game oppisite to mine, allthough my rival has been called a great number of things in the past)
    You too huh? ^_^; I named the rivals on various other games, so many things that shouldn't be said o_0

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2012
    I named myself Ace, My rival Seph because it sounded cool at the moment and i dont give my pokemon any nicknames so it was feraligator, togetic,pidgeot, lugia,entei.

Vapore

Simple to the Core. ♥
    Years
    I named my character after myself, with my real name. As for my rival, I named him 'Rival' .. I have named all my rivals 'Rival' in every Pokemon game. I think it's funny that in this game [Soul Silver], as I battle him, the message says: "Rival Rival wants to battle." As for my Poke-Partner, I didn't bother naming him.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    Soul Silver:
    Character Name: Ethan. (My name with the game font looks wierd)..
    Rival: Hutch. (No idea why)..
    Pokes:
    Feraligatr - Ripper | Pidgeotto - FlyHigh | Nidoqueen - Lyra | Flareon - MissFlare | Electrode - RollNShock | Jumpluff - Muffin

Heart Gold:
    Character Name: Michael.
    Rival: Silver.
    Pokes:
    Meganium - Rose | Arcanine - Fluffy | Ampharos - Shockerz | Quagsire - Quagger | Noctowl - Dust | Donphan - RollEm'

Lorenzo_Von_Matterhorn

Trainer of Awesome
    Years
    I named my character "Charlie"; the English version of my real name. I named my rival "Darko"; a friend of mine who I recently owned in a session multiple Pokemon matches a few days ago. So far, I've only caught 3 Pokemon since I only really started playing and just annihilated Darko (rival) without getting hit. Their names are "Blitzkrieg" or "Blitz" (Cyndaquil), "Drewberry" (Sentret), and "Drucilla" (Pidgey). I'll come up with more as I advance in the game and acquire more Pokemon but, for now, I'm happy with what I've got.

Hahlin

The USN Soldier
    Years
    FELIX, my trainer, MICHAEL, my Rival, then WILDFIRE (Typhlosion), ANGAEL (Skarmory), SYNE (Scyther), CLOUD (Dragonair), SOCK (Furret), and MARIANA (Lapras)

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2010
    I named my trained Brady, my real name.

My rival is called Gaylord.

And my pokemon's names are..

- Zero (Feraligatr)
    - Luna (Ampharos)
    - Muzzle (Arcainine)
    - Disarm (Tyranitar)
    - Siva (Skarmory)

Tanaie

•♥~Yaoi~♥•
    Years
    I named myself, Hannah. (After my real name)
    I named my rival, Valen. (Because I like that name. I WAS going to name him "AATTTKKK", which was the name I called him in Pokemon Crystal...For memories sake, but then I trashed that idea.)

I'm to lazy to list off the names I gave to my Pokemons. :3♥

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    celebi o.o

me - jason cuz thats my roleplaying name

rival- chaz and idk why

named my drowzee or however you spell it kelmor <3

caught a shiny onix in victory road at lv. 36 XD

RuRuBell

Beeef
    Years
    I was going to name my FMC Courtney, 'cause she looked like one, but it didn't fit. I named her Petra instead.

Named my rival Leo...I thought it suited him.

My Pokemon are Aphrodite (Typhlosion), Cleopatra (Kaghaskan), Timmins (Slowpoke), Ponyo (Ampharos), and Reginald (Crobat).

Celest8

Lance/Wataru's Stalker
    Years
    I named myself "Celest". ^^ I named my rival "Silver", because I'm creative like that. As for my Pokemon, I don't usually name them. My only nicknamed Pokemon is "Rocky", my Steelix, who I of course got as an already-nicknamed Onix from the kid in Violet City. I wish I could get rid of that name... -_-

Safetyfirst

Chloe Moretz Fan
    Years
    I usually name myself after my gaming Tag, Safety. Alas, this time I did not, I am named Adam which is my name.

Rivals name is Zeph. Why? I dunno, I think it sounds cool

As for pokemon, I never nickname

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    I named me aftermyself lol: Luis
    My rival I called Shin, cuz I miss Shin-chan
    As for my pokemon...didn't really name them anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back