• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you name your trainers in the series?

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
  • I'm curious. I'm sure quite a few of you are going to say "Ash" for the old RBY series.

If you want to see mine, look in my sig, you can also see what versions and starters I chose. I dunno what I'll name my Platinum Trainer yet, I'm debating between Dawn, Hikari, and Platina (or just Tina, as thats what I call her).

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I've named my trainers all sorts over the years haha. In R/B/Y I think I mostly just name myself Ash or Mike (NEVER Gary), and my opponent has usually been Gary/Gaz/Gazza/other things I cannot retype on these forums. On Blue currently i'm Mike and he's Gaz and on Red i'm Ash and he's Gaz.

On Silver i'm Mike again and my opponent is called ???. I couldn't think of anything else to call him haha.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • My rivals had been named:
    Blue: Blue
    Yellow: Gary
    Silver: Silver
    Crystal: Silver
    Sapphire: Brendan, of course, although my friend named himself Brandon, so as to be my rival
    Emerald: Brendan, of course
    Pearl: Justin

Mezase Master

I wish I had pants.
    Years
  • Rival's always Andrew (due to the fact I know three people named Andrew who have some affiliation with Pokémon) or Gary on my end. Might be Blue sometime to go with Red.

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    I often used the amazing inventive name: Harry. Genius! Inventive! So unpredictable! [/sarcasm]

At the beginning of my Pokémon career I used the name H.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • I've decided to name my Platinum Trainer after Platina Berlitz from Pokemon Special.
    What did you name your trainers in the series?

Fed

Battling on Wi-Fi.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2010
    My name is usually Fed. Sometimes, I put in the corresponding manga trainer name (ex. on Pearl I was Dia and my rival was Pearl, and on Crystal I was Gold and my rival was Silver.)

Flaming Pikachu

My Prices are Nice Nice Baby
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    I always used to name em "Ash" and "Gary". When I first played Crystal I named my rival "???", y'know cause that's what he says after you battle him.

But lately i've been naming them after the manga characters. Eventhough I haven't really read the manga.

Back