• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What did you name yourself, your rival,and your Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dozo

party hardy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2014
    I'm Daxx, and I think my Rival is Death, xD a reason unknown to me.

I've done so much breeding and ev training lately that I've forgotten what my original team was haha, but I know at one point I had an Alakazam named Akadoober and a Jumpluff named Jaloompa. And my Tyranitar's name is Cyn'yo.

Multigen

The Splicer
    Years
    I always name myself Adam in Pokemon games, even though thats not my real name. In my leafgreen (which I started when I was much younger and more immature) I named my rival crap, I think. Here is my team in Heartgold: (can YOU detect the pattern?)
    Charizard: Chardude
    Raichu: Raichu
    Gengar: Ghostyguy
    Feraligatr: Chucknoris (also from a while ago)
    Rhyperior: Ronald
    Dragonite: Dragondude
    Some other names:
    Ampharos: Ampage
    Golem: Rock-thing
    Spheal: Bowlingball

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2011
    Me: (insert my real name here in all caps)
    Rival: SILVER (in all caps)
    Pokemon: Blaziken: BUDDY (All caps again)
    Everything else: No nicknames

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2013
    Typically, I name my (female) character Aria or whatever the actual name of the character happens to be.

I used to not nickname my pokemon but when I got back into Pokemon, I started to kinda imagine them with more personality.

Right now my teams are:

Emerald
    Ashton (Blaziken)
    Naomi (Gardevoir)
    Yuri (Breloom)
    Lucas (Pelliper)
    Viola (Mawile)
    Fate (Manectric)

Heart Gold
    Quinn (Typhlosion)
    Claus (Quagsire)
    Tessa (Ampharos)
    Tobias (Togekiss)
    Vivian (Espeon)
    Skye (Scyther)

My nicknames are lame... >_>

Last edited:

Serperior

ɱɛʟт
    Years
    Me: Crystal
    Rival: Silver
    Pokemon: Buddha the Hariyama, Proto the Porygon-Z, Bellus the Milotic, Meteora the Metagross, Axel the Blaziken and Tiamat the Dragonite.
    Everything else: Yes, about half the Pokemon in my PC have nicknames.

Giraffe

キリンリキ
    Years
    Trainer name - Daisy
    Rival - Red
    Pokemon - Justin the Blaziken, Aztec the Kangashkan, Time the Dialga, Space the Palkia, Heron the Lugia, Flump the Lickitung, Espiga the Spikey-Eared Pichu, Nick the Charmander, Peter the Mudkip.
    ^ Just picked a few out of my Box to name.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Me: Zvezda
    Rival: Serebro
    Pokemon: Mercury the Typhlosion, Elliot the Ampharos & Noodle the Dragonite

レイジングブラスト

Back after a short break
    Years
    I usually name my character the first decent name that comes to mind and after recently restarting my game, I named him Carlos. I haven't got any plans for my Rival but I'll probably go with the usual and name him Zane.

Pika-power

Jesus of Suburbia
    Years
    Name: Will
    Rival: Ivan

Currently I have Red Baron the pidgeotto, Muscle the machop{traded in goldenrod}
    voltage the Flaffy, and Maimer the Croconaw.

TysplosionBlitz

The Man of Ice and Steel
    Years
    I name myself usually either Woowoo or Kyle
    I name my Rival after my cousin ALWAYS cause we're practically rivals anyways xD

And my Soul Silver team:
    Emperor(Slowking)
    Flint(Typhlosion)
    Rapier(Scizor)
    Thrash(Pupitar, but shall be changed soon enough...)
    Bloodstain(Crobat)
    Plasma(Jolteon)

Azula

shame and humiliation
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2011
    My name, rival is Soul, and I named my starter Pokemon Max. I usually only name my first Pokemon.

SonicTH

Crazy Sonic and Poke-fan
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2011
    I name myself RougeX (my main nickname) or Blaze. My rival...Hm,i can't remember.
    And my Pokemon...In LeafGreen ver. my Bulbasaur's name was...Sonic =D I can't remember other Pokemon names (my names) in this game. And in Sapphire ver. I named my Torchic, Poochyena and Slugma as well as my friends =D Alexey, Julia and Sasha (Sasha is my best friend =) and I like Slugma)

Years
    For heartgold, because I didnt like the female one, I used the guy one instead. Hence I felt that, I couldnt put Kel which is a shortform of my name. So I put Lek which is the opposite of Kel. XD !

I named my rivel silver because he really looked like silver. XD ! All my pokemons remain unnamed :D

Years
    I called myself Liv and my rival jack after an ******* ex haha
    I named my geodude - dude (creative eh?) 1and in the beginning when I caught a magikarp to evolve it I named it splash because that's all it would do! But when I caught the red gyarados I named it Red Splash :D and I named my megnaium(however you spell it) Bud because it's a grass pokemon... Get it?l har har I thought it was quite witty..... :)

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    I named myself Shelly and my rival Droth. I nicknamed my starter Flame but my current team only has four nicknamed pokemon (Fire a charizard, Vine a venusaur, T-Rex a tyranitar, and Snibunna a shiny weavile) because I got the other four in trades.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back