• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What did you use your Master Ball on?

Years
    *blinks*

That's weird. For some reason, I thought there was a glitch that if Entei or Raikou used roar to run away, they never came back, as in, dissappeared from the game permanantly. Booting up my game now, that's obviously not the case. Thanks for telling me that, especially since I was about to delete that file! Close one, eh?
    You are welcome furrypaws16.

Elys

RPG Love Fan!
    Years
    I used to catch Rayquaza, there was no way to put my Pokemon in a battle with that thing LOL!

Flaps

<Insert awsome line here>
    Years
    I havent used my masterballs. On leafgreen I have every pokemon except for celebi, mew, deoxys and Jirachi. on Emerald I have most pokemon except from feebas, mew, deoxys, jirachi, and celebi. Call me crazy but I TOSS my MASTERBALL so that I don't get tempted to use it. What can I say? I prefer to work for the near-impossible-to-catch pokemon.

DeathlyHallows

I NEED A BATTLE!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    I usually use mine on a Legendary that runs away, so that I don't have to keep following it!
    In Crystal: Entei!
    In sapphire: Latias.
    In Emerald: Latios.
    In Pearl: Cresselia.

Yakuzaku

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    On FR I Used It On Suicine
    On Emerald I Used It On Rayquaza And Deoxys Well I Used It
    To Clone Master Balls Too

Space

It Is Endless
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    In Fire Red i used it on a lvl 2 Rattata! rattatta rocks! say 333 if you agree with me!

Infamous Amos

ALL BIDOOF IN MY WAY WILL FALL
    Years
    In pearl, I used it on Mesprit.
    On Ruby, well... Technily I used it on Regigigas ( I attached it to my Gardevoir when I migrated my Pokemon to Pearl...)
    On RBY used it on Mewtwo
    On GSC... I don't remember D:

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    I accidentally wasted it on a magikarp..

I thought I had a pokeball, and i didn't and without looking, I kept japping A and then the Master ball caught it. >_<

Pokemonmaster540

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Hmm...

Red:Mewtwo
    Blue:Mewtwo
    Yellow:Mewtwo

Gold:Lugia
    Silver:Ho-Oh
    Crystal:Nothing

Ruby:Latios
    Saphire:Kyogre
    Emerald:Shiny Silcoon :/

Fire-Red:Mewtwo
    Leaf-Green:Mewtwo

Diamond:Mesprit
    Pearl:Mesrit
    Platinum:Giratina

I was mad about Silcoon,lol!

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    In Emerald I used mine on Latias, and in Ruby I used it on Groudon, which is a pretty big shame.

Back