• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you want one year ago today?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    And did you actually get it? I mean, I'm pretty sure we can all remember at least one thing from a year ago XD;

One of the things I wanted, I won't state--but idk, I wanted to be closer with my friends at the time and have a wider range of friends, which I guess I got, but yeah. I'm pretty happy with how things turned out. o3o

Years
    Personal things I won't mention out in the open. :O

But I do remember it raining horribly, so I was hoping that time next year would actually be a summery day.

Guess what? It's been raining horribly outside today. There is no summer in England.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Hmmm...

I'm pretty sure I wanted a digital camera and a flash drive back then. I had eventually gotten both of these things from my boyfriend. <3 The flash drive for Christmas, and the camera for my birthday. Lol I'm such a spoiled little girl. xD;

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I never really thought about what I wanted a year ago, it never occured to me, since there was a lot things I wanted. But they were all small things, things that weren't in important, so I didn't delve upon the fact much. So I didn't have a goal back in. But I guess in the back of my head, I wanted to keep the friends I had a year ago. Which I fulfilled.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Hmm. I was in school one year ago today and around now I probably just wanted midterms to freaking end already. They didn't until exams. XD;

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I'm pretty sure i was on holidays... So probably to go to the beach?
    But other than that i think i wanted to get fit which did happen!...Until now xD

Years
    I wanted alot of things this time last year... somethings I cant mention hehe.. others like a job nice weather and to get into University. A year later Its pretty much the same looking for a job at its currently raining so heavily :( somethings just never change !!

Years
    I wanted to keep having fun on vacation, as well as find numerous shiny Pokémon in my games. First one is a sweet desire, but the second one seems kinda nerdy. *is nerd*

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    This time a year ago, I wanted a holiday in Spain.
    We were going to go but my mum tried booking too late, and so we had to go to Norfolk.
    Which sucked. No pool, .. and it rained all the time~

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I wanted a Tv for my birthday last year but I ended up with a new iPod which was cool :)

*Nayz*

a.k.a L_Judah
    Years
    I wanted to retake the permit test since mine had expired.

and well I did that 2 months ago.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    a year ago (within the week) i had just sort of separated from my sort of girlfriend, and a couple of days later i went to a party and drank so much that some dickhead called my parents and i got grounded for a month.

so i wanted to be with that girl, not be grounded, and just to have a good summer.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I probably wanted food this time last year today, i was a greedy little boy :3
    And i did get it thank God XD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I think I was in France this time last year. What did I want?

Uhh....probably just to sit down. We did a lot of walking.

And as I type this I am sitting. So, mission accomplished. Hazaa!

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    One year ago I was in New York.

I'll be going back in about two weeks from today.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    A Laptop. I'm using it right now. :D

Back