• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What do gifts do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    Ive been using the receive gift from the pokewalker every so often and it says i received a gift. I am unable to fine the "gift" in my backpack. Is this function similar to the pikawalker and the original gold/silver games? If so, how do I use them. I tried going home and using the computer, like I would in the original game, but nothing. Any help would be awesome, thanks.

rnstyip

"Next please!"
    Years
  • Though I am not a Mod, I will post this anyway:
    This belongs in the "HGSS Help Thread", and not as it's own thread. Go there and post your question.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • the 'gift' i believe is just sending your watts, caught pkmn and found items without returning from your stroll :)

Years
  • Yeah, what Impo said. Receive Gift is there to retrieve any Watts, items and Pokémon caught without sending your own back to the game.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Though I am not a Mod, I will post this anyway:
    This belongs in the "HGSS Help Thread", and not as it's own thread. Go there and post your question.
    Please don't post it thn - that's actually mini-modding and against the rules - check the HGSS rules and annocunement on it. =P Rather just report the thread instead next time please via the report button.

Anyways, answered so closing, and TO ask questions in the Help thread next time as previously mentioned. =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back