• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What do i do after i catch (MAY CONTAIN SPOILER IF YOU HAVENT BEAT GAME)

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    does anyone know what to do after i catch the legendary zygarde, ive beaten elite 4 and all gyms and done all the missions with looker so what do i do now?

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    Im trying to catch all the Kalos Pokemon, Try to fill the national Pokedex, thats just my suggestion.

MarioManH

top kek
    Years
    Begin IV Breeding and EV ("Super") Training and compete in tournaments held here on the site and compete in random/ranked match-ups on the PSS.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    Upgrade your Mega Ring and find the hidden Mega Stones at 8 - 9 PM your real life time.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    yeah i think im pretty much up to finding mega stones haha and i have all the locations of them anyway

Back