• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do I do with all this Pokémon?

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2016
    I keep finding many of the same Pokémon. What should I do with these duplicates other than transferring them?

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • Hoard them up and bulk evolve them in combination with a Lucky Egg. 1000 EXP per evolution. Then transfer the evolution for a small refund in candy.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    Click on an excess pokemon scroll all the way down and click transfer on every single one you want to get rid of one by one. Only thing to do with them is turn them into candy enjoy the hours of clearing your box out one by one because they didn't implement a select x and transfer button. Or maybe they did but we just dont know what to do like everything else in the game, thanks willow!

VisualJae

Years
  • You guys are missing out on a load of EXP if all you're doing is transferring!

Gained 11,000 EXP so far during my commute to work this morning just from grinding up Weedles and Pidgeys and mass evolving them with a Lucky Egg active. I'll probably hit level 21 before lunch.

Years
  • You guys are missing out on a load of EXP if all you're doing is transferring!

Gained 11,000 EXP so far during my commute to work this morning just from grinding up Weedles and Pidgeys and mass evolving them with a Lucky Egg active. I'll probably hit level 21 before lunch.

How do I get my hands on a lucky egg?

VisualJae

Years
  • How do I get my hands on a lucky egg?
    You can get them through leveling. IIRC reaching levels 10, 15, 20 you'll get them. Not sure if they appear any other time.

Or save up coins and buy from the shop.

Edit: As planned...
    I'll probably hit level 21 before lunch.
    Spoiler:

...now to grind the next 75,000 EXP...

Last edited:
    Back