• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Do People Assume About You?

Years
    That's not very nice of you gimme ;c

But yeah I agree that everyone is weird in some way. Some may appear more 'normal' than others, but they're just hiding their more interesting side c:<

Weird isn't a bad thing, it's just a thing.
    Me assuming you're weird is no different than me assuming you like ice cream. Most people do, most people are odd in some way.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    People assume I'm more serious than I actually am. Both online and offline. The amusing part is that they simply don't see I'm just maintaining conversation. XD

Sometimes the act of seeming serious is just as comical as any other joke and it's been something I've kept in my repertoire for ages; it never fails.

While I do have a lighter-hearted side I also do happen to like normal conversation too.
    Seconded.
    Though tbf, It depends on who I'm talking to. There are those that never take me seriously and those that always take me seriously, IRL. As for online, unless I put a smile/laughing/tongue out face, then I assume people take me overly serious as well :/

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    IRL people sometimes tend to think I'm a real gamer playing games like World of Warcraft or Leage of Legends, but I don't really game that much and have never played a game like those.

As for online, I don't know how I'm interpreted by you guys, but I don't think I'm entirely mistaken for something I am not.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    people sometimes assume i'm gay because of the way i wear my hair and how i present myself. where is the lie

also that i'm never happy or positive. which is bullSHIT. >:I

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    let's see...

people assume that i don't eat much or am careful about what i eat because i'm thin. in reality i just have a fast metabolism and i eat like a pig.

they also assume i'm from another country. to name a few: spain, italy, mexico, etc. i'm canadian, but with 50% mexican blood so, i kinda get that i look foreign to most people since i look much more like my dad than my mom. on the same subject, if people see me alone with my mom, they think she adopted me.

last but not least, people often assume i don't know what it's like to feel depressed and to go through hardships because i look happy and i'm too positive for my own good. needless to say, they're very wrong about that.

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    People assume I'm bratty or misbehaved when I meltdown. They also assume I'm not autistic because of how social I can be. Either that, or it's because I don't act autistic. People don't realize that I only have a more mild form of autism.

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
    In my family, they always assume that I am very lazy and don't do or help much around our home like livestock or something. And to other people, they assume that I'm full of problems just because I always wear a serious face. I just hate it when people assume things. It's better if it's only a "maybe" but no. lol

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    That I'm a push over? Or too much of a nice, naive guy. Oh how they've stopped thinking that over the past few months lmao. I love people having preconceived notions of you, especially bad ones. Who doesn't love crushing them?

Black-Tigress

Exclusive Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2017
    That I have a bad attitude.

Teachers, people..Just about anyone..One look, and that's what they think..
    I had a nice math teacher who I thought was cool. Once I answered some math problems and such, he randomly said "You know, at first - I thought you'd have an attitude..But you don't..You're a good student.." and I was all like "..thank you.." Like, I'm guessing that was a compliment - except for the first part, lol..

I kinda don't care though, since I'm slightly misanthropic. I want to have a look that slightly intimidates people so I can continue to be somewhat of a loner. I like being a loner tho..

"I'm a loner..and loners gotta be alone.."

..People also assume that I'm spanish too. Then they start speaking spanish, then I'm like "What..?"

Some also assume I'm adopted, since my mom is lighter than me and I'm chocolate.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I have natural resting bitch face. People usually tell me they thought I was a bitch or just angry in general because of my regular facial expression before talking to me

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    people sometimes assume i'm gay because of the way i wear my hair and how i present myself. where is the lie

also that i'm never happy or positive. which is bullSHIT. >:I

I kinda feel your pain. For the longest time I wasn't in any relationship and spent way too much time over at my friend's house. Apparently they were bi so everyone just started assuming that we were doing things and then they just never really let it go. People still are talking about it.

Couldn't have been further from the truth.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    Why dies everyone on the internet expect me to have a wacky cartoon character voice I'm a semi-normal human being for fox sake

IRL, people always expect me to be good at basketball since I'm pretty tall. I'm actually horrible at most sports actually XD People also assume I take/took physics/science subjects since I'm one of the "smart ones", which I always find weird because I hate science subjects in general (though I do find biology interesting).

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
    Well everyone assumed I was like the class retard, although there's no reason whatsoever. People who know me well enough know that I'm probably one of the better students in my class, if not that best in my class.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    that i'm mean and unapproachable, like i'm usually pretty nice. i don't think i have resting bitchface.

people also often assume my hair is weave? like nah, it's just long..

Nidorina of Time Lord

Waiting for the Sun to come...
    Years
    People always think I'm a boy! I have short hair and wear androgynous clothing, butmy face and voice are not even slightly masculine . But I'd rather not wear heabands, jewelery or the like, it's just not my style. One od my screen names is Hylian Wizard, and for some reason people think I'm a boy.

Back